• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

smurfy

2019 Gardens

Apparently spring is just around the corner. Received my first seed catalog in the mail today.

Yes......I have a half dozen or so. Quite a few 2019 now available on the internet.

Getting to the end of 2018 onions,potatoes, and carrots.

Edited by KEN W

After last years issues with my cucumber plants croaking for some reason and tomatoes checking out early just curious

if anyone uses or knows of some kind of treatment for the soil that can get rid of fungus/diseases if they are present.

32 minutes ago, snagfinder said:

After last years issues with my cucumber plants croaking for some reason and tomatoes checking out early just curious

if anyone uses or knows of some kind of treatment for the soil that can get rid of fungus/diseases if they are present.

by far an expert, but i had the same issue with my cukes. i was educated to the point the cukes need more nutrients when they are growing and consistent watering.

Used to have a problem with blight in both,  then sprayed them with Daconil for a couple years and it solved the problem.

I also didn't plant them in the same area year after year and mulched them to keep the dirt splatter off when it rained.

i seen last saturday that menards has there seed racks out already!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

i seen last saturday that menards has there seed racks out already!!!!!!!!

I bet you just can't wait to get your hands on Menard's seeds.  :D

5 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

I bet you just can't wait to get your hands on Menard's seeds.  :D

Actually I like fleet farms!!:P