• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Lefse and Ringekaka

2 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

Nice job eyeguy, our lefse hardly ever turn out nice and round. I'm gonna havta try that ring stuff.;)

mine turns out perfect every ttime........hanish bakery in red wing does a fantastic job on mine!!!!!!!!!:grin:

so eyeguy........does your kitchen look like mine when ya get in the cooking mode?????????? like a hurricane went thru!!!!!!!:grin::P:lol:

looked it up and the only thing I could understand was picture, I too will need help translating it

Hey man, I draw the line at lutefisk, my folks been eating it for years and still try to serve it up on Xmas.  Somehow someway my oldest likes  it, must get that from his mom...:sick:

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

You guys just need to go to a country Lutheran church holiday bake sale!!!   Or a Lutefisk dinner.....:P

Sad we missed the event at East St Olaf Lutheran this year.

2 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

Rengakaka or Ringakake  in the native tounge. 

here ya go ;)

The meat and cheese ones look good too!

But, still do these look like Lefse makers? :lol:

images.jpg

Edited by leech~~

23 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

all I have to do is go into Osakis and there is a place there that makes and sells the stuff!

not sure but i think that place was voted best lefske of minnesota on WCCO  news last week!!!!!

15 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

we used to spread cheeze whiz on them back in the day. mmmmm!  lol  

Now there's a way to ruin good food!  Good thing Sessi is a meat eater. :whistle: