• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

You should not speak of our beloved Del that way. :whistle:     It is a tad warmish down here, though.

...HEAT INDEX VALUES OF 95 TO 105 THIS AFTERNOON...

TEMPERATURES IN THE UPPER 80S TO LOWER 90S COMBINED WITH THE
HUMID CONDITIONS HAVE PRODUCED HEAT INDEX VALUES OF 95 TO 105 ACROSS
THE AREA THIS AFTERNOON. IF YOU PLAN ON ANY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
THIS AFTERNOON...TAKE FREQUENT BREAKS AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.

5 hours ago, RebelSS said:

You should not speak of our beloved Del that way. :whistle:     It is a tad warmish down here, though.

...HEAT INDEX VALUES OF 95 TO 105 THIS AFTERNOON...

TEMPERATURES IN THE UPPER 80S TO LOWER 90S COMBINED WITH THE
HUMID CONDITIONS HAVE PRODUCED HEAT INDEX VALUES OF 95 TO 105 ACROSS
THE AREA THIS AFTERNOON. IF YOU PLAN ON ANY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
THIS AFTERNOON...TAKE FREQUENT BREAKS AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.

It ain't me babe,  I'm in the north country fair where the wind blows off the borderline, and the storm stayed like 30 miles south.  Raining now but not too hard. 

Good morning...I think we missed the severe weather that was predicted...I hit the sack early, and never heard a thing. 1/2" rain in gauge this am, nothing amiss outside. Anyone get hit last nite?

A whopping .13" here after all the dire predictions leading up to it. At least it was loud. Woke me up and Ruby went to her "safe place". Glad we got the hay chopped off the fields though. Might've rained 13" instead as fickle as this weather pattern is. As a result NOAA hasn't had a good track record recently here. They totally blew the Sunday morning rainfall event. Wasn't even an inkling of it yet Friday night.

43 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

dodged the big winds here also. lottsa rain! ended up with 7.4 inches by midnight. pic is about 10 oclock when I emptied it. dont know yet it a tornado touched down close to hear. we are close to HWay 10. 

7 11 16 rain b.jpg

7.4" ??!!  CRIPES!!  Are ya going surfing later? Hope the pooch had a PFD on!  :eek:

Jut got an E-mail form my cuz in Pine City...says they got creamed, and received TEN inches of rain....I asked him how many beers he'd had. :/

I looked at a few sites, says he did get 7.5" rain...

I got lucky last night but the west part of Litchfield did not. I was not sure if I had a job this morning it missed my work. Last night we had our employee appreciation going on the time the tornado came trough and to day we had a open house. we had 32 plow trucks setup for the show. At $250000 give or take we are glad we do not have to explain that to the insurance company. That place that rebel pasted the video on is one of many be that the wurst. From what I heard Watkins had more damage. 

Edited by fishingstar

6 hours ago, smurfy said:

Man, I get busy with work and no time to post my infinite words of wisdom this thread goes dead silent!:P:grin:;)

Thank god! It's 5:00 am and too early for that!!!!   Where's my cawfee???!!!  :sleep:

cartoon-clip-art-of-a-tired-cartoon-tire