• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

Just now, RebelSS said:

Why you ^$!$%$$^&   :lol:

:grin::grin:

On 7/3/2016 at 6:19 AM, RebelSS said:

Remi parked? Where? under the grill? :grin: Beautiful morning out there! Clear and 57* deg. That early morning damp smell...aaaaahhhhhh.   My works all done...took the red rocket out on it's inaugural mow yday. Slipped right thru the chainlink gate with about 2" to spare on each side.  Mowed everything. Backed over the deflector chute. (no damage) Ran wide on a turn and put myself into the lilac bush.  Almost tipped over on the small back hill. (No more of that; shorts are soaking in bleach right now) As my buddy said, "well, she sure ain't a virgin anymore". Sure is nice to be able to mow by myself again, though. No more paying someone to do it, and then waiting for them to show up. Washed two loads of clothes yday, cleaned house from top to bottom. Gonna goof off all day today. Have a 1 1/2" thick pig steak I just rubbed with my rib rub going on over applewood later. Beans, tater salad, green tops. Even bought a little watermelon. Sounds perfect to me. Have a good 4th weekend guys, and stay safe and be careful...but have lotsa fun. Someone was shooting off some big boomers real close last nite...:whistle:

Is some drivers training in order here:grin:

Don't you have some silly donut-and-cawfee meeting to babble at??!!  :angry:  O wait, lemme guess, Red Wing again, right? Either those union thugs up there like to see a talking Smurf, or you've found another "attraction" that suits ya...:whistle:

Why, thank you, Smurfy!!! :grin:

3 minutes ago, Dotch said:

You're right smurfy. He really has been a hard@$$ lately. The neighbor lady must not be putting out anymore! ;)

I've had her trailered up and put out back of yer place. Ewe'll like her. :grin:

22 minutes ago, smurfy said:

SHEEZ!!!!! that (wonderful)  moderator put the screws down and now everyone's afraid to post!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin::grin::whistle:

real funny wise guy!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin:

and dotch............I think you hit a sore spot!!!!!!!!!:P:D:D

Edited by smurfy

19 hours ago, smurfy said:

try putting Epsom salt around the mater plants about once vey 4th watering.them maters like the minerals in Epsom salt. and cheaper then miricale gro! 

Thanks, Smurfster, but I think they've had enough fertilizer. Sweet 100' plant is even with the top of that 6 1/2' high board fence. Loaded with little 'mato's, just need some more sun to turn red. Early Girl also has nice tomatoes and lots of blossoms. Really coming on strong in the last few days...may not be such a bad year after all! :)

DSC02342.JPG

DSC02341.JPG

4 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Naw del that's the government stealing the pension money.

And ain't you guys getting off topic!!:grin:

Sorry Charlie.  The Central States mess is 100 percent the Teamsters.  Dave Beck, Jimmy Hoffa and successors. 

11 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Viola?  You taking your neighbor to count gophers?

(Now comes the whining from the bystanders about Rochester trivia)

I think I missed it, Del....it was June 15th.  Let 'em whine. It's Viola.  

Good morning?! Like H***!!!! Cleaning up the mess from last nite....$#@^$#@#$

I did put a huge tarp over the 'mater's, and spiked it down, and tied it to the top of that board fence...a lean-to, if you will.   The 'mater's came out OK....thank god. Other things in the neighborhood didn't.

http://www.kttc.com/story/32381641/2016/07/06/storms-cause-extensive-damage-throughout-southeast-minnesota

Sounds like it got nasty that direction. Did the neighbor lady take shelter in your basement? Was windier this time than last Thursday's episode at the ranch. Glad I punted on picking up the sticks after that since I didn't get to the backyard with the mower yet anyway. .63" at the ranch and .6" in metropolitan Bugtussle. Garden withstood this blast well with the tomato cages on Monday just in the nick of time. Stuff should really take off now with this most recent rain. 

Boy did I miss a bunch, ol jig saw musta been hitting the Kool aid, sorry for stiring. Been rather busy, brought home a ram 2500 that's a monster last night, thank God it was on the garage when the storm hit. My tomato plants in buckets tipped over, I lost several green ones but hopefully they'll rebound.  I as well smurf treat the plants to epsom,  they've responded nicely to regular feedings. Well my pillow is calling.....See ya!!!!