• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

After morning gentlemen.  Long two days at the field.  The whipper snappers team took first in there division.  It was our tournament so we were there at 6 both mornings and not home til late. Musta went thru 600 burgers and 400 hot dogs. Great times but glad it's over. Well back to work this week and hopefully hit the cabin this coming weekend.   Have a great week!!

Sounds like you were hoppin' boober. Congrats to the young 'uns! :cool: 

Late good mornin'! Tuckered after a weekend of playing with cars and driving around with other old farts. 2 car shows, a cruise, 1 night at the fair, another evening with friends and I'm shot. Was tempting to drive the Hawk to our friends' place but after getting home around 11, glad we didn't. Amazing how much better headlights are now than back in the olden days. I know for enough $$$$ the lights can be updated. Better idea: Don't drive it at night. Fewer bugs and deer to contend with that way. :) 

morning fellers...........I too survived the weekend. being sober driver sat does that!!!!!!!:D but momma needed 2 naps yesterday!!! some stormy weather sat nite also helped send us home early. busy week again. wed thru Friday back to red wing..........gawd I am getting sick of that town! headed north sometime Friday to help out at a fishing contest in grand rapids on lake pokegema for the lets go fishing group. hoping to bring home a new flat screen TV!!!!!!!!:grin:

kinda noticed the mod here is over in sillytown striin the pot too!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick::cry::grin:

Edited by smurfy

36 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

You just knock it off, ya silly smurf! Obviously, you aren't getting thru to that red Wing group. Ya need someone that can do that, gimme a call! :grin:

we should be done by Friday...............issue is the group I am dealing with are from texas and Memphis!!!!!!!:cry: and bleeding this out. lawyers I tell ya!!!!!!!!!:angry: and we are a non-violent union!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

morning fellas...................gonna get steamy today......and for a few more days...........:cry::sick::angry:.......oh how i'd be wishing for a 10 above day!!!!!!!

not much on the agenda for today.........bank run and getting ready for my trip back to red wing tomorrow. the weekend consists of heading north!!!!!!!!! yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

2 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

"..gonna get steamy today......"

What?! Yer going over to the NL's??!!  :tired:

I called................ she said your gonna be there ALLLLLLLLLLLL day!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

Gonna be Cawchester Pond down here. Crow's will be water skiing. 

Since Del is away chasing northern's, I wonder if he wants me to go over to his house tomorrow and open the doors to let the water run out? ;)

After building Noah's ark overnight, we appear to be on track for less than a tenth at the ranch. Just enough to make everything wet in the fields so you get soaked if you walk in them. The clouds may dull the heat a while until the sun comes out. Time to put the fans on the woollies and stay in the AC when that happens. FAT MAN WARNING!!!!

Looks like the wedder morjits totally blew it again, which was OK this time. Not a drop of rain out of that predicted 3-5" big water storm. Sunny and hot, humid as a Singapore fish market. Made an early am run at six and was not too bad then. I'm staying in today where the cool drinks are. Keep a cool tool and don't let yer meat loaf, guys. ;)