• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

3 hours ago, RebelSS said:

I do. I don't know about him. Think his are all sheep. :grin:

sheep-with-high-heels.png

Hey, what the Sam H is going on in this thread anyway? :eek:

Where's a Mod when you need one to shut this sort of perverse stuff down! :sick:

7 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Gad, me too, roony!!!   It's incredible the warped stuff that smurf gets started on.  :D

Oh and WHO sent warped emails???:grin:

4 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Hey, what the Sam H is going on in this thread anyway? :eek:

Where's a Mod when you need one to shut this sort of perverse stuff down! :sick:

I hear ya leech but when the mods the most warped one of the bunch wadda expect!

*ZZZZZZZ*     *SNORK* ***  WHAT??!  WHERE'S THE RABBIT??? Uhhh...oh...Good morning:crazy:

Ponies!!! I like ponies!!!  Especially the Denver ones.... Fine day to be a smurf!!  Ayup!   59*, cloudy and wet out....feels good for once.Looks like a good fishing morning. 'Course, it's almost always a good fishing morning.  I need to cawfee so's I can stay awake toady...have a good one, guys! Enjoy those ponies!!! 

pinkie_pie_hugs_the_smurfs_-_final.jpg

morning!!!!!!! TGIF!!!!!!!!!! it could mean thank god its Friday...........or...............thank god I fish!!!!!!:D just heard are 60 lbs of blueberries will be here monday..........on to of that I am picking up a 1/2 bushel of pickles to can. then another 1/2 on wed!!!!!!

weekend consists of mowing the lawn little garden harvesting getting ready to can pckles and get ready to head north the following weekend tohelp out at a fising contest. the boilermakers union co sponsors the tournament to help raise funds for the lets go fishing group up in grand rapids.they take handicapped and elderly folks out on a pontoon fishing etc. it also gives me a reason to go to the cabin.:grin:

40 lbs are for us 20 lbs is for a coworker!!!!!!!!!! w wash them and freeze them eat them and use them for baking thruout the year. we usualy run out each year

and I am ignoring your snide intent here!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

"Blue" berries? A Smurf? Sounds mighty suspicious to me. :P Goo mornin' eberyone. Took the Stude up to Barney's drive in last night for a get together. Couldn't believe how chilly it was on the south side of Clear Lake with the NW wind. Oddly enough it didn't even stink too bad. This after Waseca pulled the plug on its sewage plant and dumped it in the lake following a heavy rain last week.:sick: Got rid of the office pest in record time so now I can get on to bigger and better things like payroll, taxes, and other assorted bills. Should wipe the car down later before the benefit show tomorrow and put up some more bunny fence. The little dummies can't seem to leave well enough alone when it comes to string beans. I think Reb's been giving them some pointers. :mad: 

that's you in camo spyin on the neighbor lady!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

no suspicion in regards to blueberries. good eatin and ole smurf says they are good for your overall health. well cept maybe when they are in a form of a pie!!!!!!:D