• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

15 hours ago, delcecchi said:

My new toy...

1467153519720-154053196.jpg

Don't need sous vide....

Well.....we're waiting for the "Camp Chef" (ala Pat McManus story) pics in action on the new cook top...:whistle:

rebs been pretty quiet............suppose the puter cord wont reach the rebmobile!!!!!:D or hes about got it wore out driving in front of the neighbor ladies house shirtless!!!!!!!!:cry::grin: 

After morning gents. Been at the cabin for a few days now, my main plan was to fish for a few days then work,  but being a union guy I hit the work head on . Floor and walls are done in the porch, good thing Cuz the wife , kids and dog have been bugging me big time. Might as well put em all in a tube and go as fast as the boat goes. Vacations,  what's that!!

22 minutes ago, smurfy said:

rebs been pretty quiet............suppose the puter cord wont reach the rebmobile!!!!!:D or hes about got it wore out driving in front of the neighbor ladies house shirtless!!!!!!!!:cry::grin: 

I was at my weekly hot rod show, yakking with my fellow motorheads, and oohing and aahing at the muscle power. I even took a break-in spin on the Red Rocket this afternoon before the show...a thumbs up ride!!!!! ;)

DSC02306.JPG

man look at them legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:cry::grin:

59 minutes ago, bobberineyes said:

After morning gents. Been at the cabin for a few days now, my main plan was to fish for a few days then work,  but being a union guy I hit the work head on . Floor and walls are done in the porch, good thing Cuz the wife , kids and dog have been bugging me big time. Might as well put em all in a tube and go as fast as the boat goes. Vacations,  what's that!!

yea bobber I here ya. :D

Another nice lookin' day out there, fellers. I REALLY need to pack a lunch, pull that boat out and pop it in the water for a few hours. A livewell fulla gills or stripers would be just what the doc ordered. Supposed to rain today, could use it. A good soaker would be fine with me. The tomato crop is coming along well...just no ripe ones yet. Hoping in another week.......have a good day, guys! I'm headed for the cawfee pot.

Couple pics from the show last nite....including my buddy's '55 flip front panel. 

DSC02323.JPG

DSC02324.JPG

DSC02316.JPG

DSC02330.JPG

Man o man do those  cars look nice, just think reb a little work and that mow lawner of yours could have that kinda chrome and Hp.  Congrats on the rider, now if you want to drive neighbors nuts, start in the middle and go in circles in your yard.

been a great week so far lakeside , lots of projects done, beer drank and food galore.  I'll let the fire pit cool off and do spaghetti tonight, then again I wonder if I can do that outside....Have a fun and safe weekend gents!!!

HA! I love it!!!  "go in circles".....have great weekend, bobber!  Too bad we're so far apart...I have this great big bag full of BIG things that REALLY go *WHOOOOSH*KABOOM*.....shhhhhhhh. :whistle:  

Hey, maybe I could mount a launcher on my rider, zero in on that stupid barking neighbor dog and....*PHOOOOSH*BOOM! *YIPE* :grin:

your secret is safe with me reb..;). I took the year off from getting the big boomers,  too many ember marks on the boat canopy . Thanks for the invite though reb, gonna definitely havta have a get together with a bunch of us someday.  Just got home, man I gotta go back to work to take a break, vacations are tuff, even remi doesn't want to move..

Remi parked? Where? under the grill? :grin: Beautiful morning out there! Clear and 57* deg. That early morning damp smell...aaaaahhhhhh.   My works all done...took the red rocket out on it's inaugural mow yday. Slipped right thru the chainlink gate with about 2" to spare on each side.  Mowed everything. Backed over the deflector chute. (no damage) Ran wide on a turn and put myself into the lilac bush.  Almost tipped over on the small back hill. (No more of that; shorts are soaking in bleach right now) As my buddy said, "well, she sure ain't a virgin anymore". Sure is nice to be able to mow by myself again, though. No more paying someone to do it, and then waiting for them to show up. Washed two loads of clothes yday, cleaned house from top to bottom. Gonna goof off all day today. Have a 1 1/2" thick pig steak I just rubbed with my rib rub going on over applewood later. Beans, tater salad, green tops. Even bought a little watermelon. Sounds perfect to me. Have a good 4th weekend guys, and stay safe and be careful...but have lotsa fun. Someone was shooting off some big boomers real close last nite...:whistle:

Beautiful Day! Yesterday noon we had our first BLTs of the season. Mortgage Lifter plant spat one out pretty early this year. It looks like it will be a couple weeks before we have another ripe one though. 

Just now, roony said:

Beautiful Day! Yesterday noon we had our first BLTs of the season. Mortgage Lifter plant spat one out pretty early this year. It looks like it will be a couple weeks before we have another ripe one though. 

I'm still staring at small green ones, roony....:angry: Don't think I'm going to have that bumper crop again this year.

'mornin' 'merica! That's fantastic to hear you're eating tomatoes already roony. Lots of fruit set here but they're pretty small yet. The wind beat on the plants pretty good the other day too. Got a couple more packets of early string beans I'll plant tomorrow in your honor there reb. :) Fireworks last night over at the neighbors. Made it home before midnight so I didn't turn into a pumpkin. Since then, did chores, gawked at the garden (needs tilling) and got some crabapple wood around to grill a couple legs of lamb for a bash later today at the lake. Stuck a battery in the minivan so it can be moved out of the way and we can get rolling again on the Lark project. Van suddenly seems to have no brakes and can't find my brake fluid. Should have had a bunch of it laying around after we redid the brakes on the Lark but it must've gone to the same place all those lost socks do. Prolly another trip to FF in the works soon so not to worry. 

That's a great night dotch,  watching a light show and tipping a few. My mators have a ways to go yet but been picking some peppers and snap peas. Coming home early from vacation is just what I needed,  doing pretty much zilch.  The yard kinda took a small hit but I'm doing my best to empty the well and watch it green back. Steaks tonight on the weber then probably more sit time on the patio...:cool:

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:47 AM, RebelSS said:

I'm still staring at small green ones, roony....:angry: Don't think I'm going to have that bumper crop again this year.

try putting Epsom salt around the mater plants about once vey 4th watering.them maters like the minerals in Epsom salt. and cheaper then miricale gro! 

morning, well afternoon fellers. my 4th of july day started by calling the local law enforcement to break into my car.:sick: guess that is what I get for trying to  work on a holiday. locked my keys in the trunk getting ready for the workweek.

3 hours ago, JigSawJimmy said:

No, that's what you get for being a dumbo. Really wish the cops/fire department would just hang the phone up when people make these calls. Unless there is a baby locked in, pull out your credit card. Cheap skate.

***I'll allow a disclaimer if the person lives in a small town with nothing going on

REALLY???????????????????;):angry: see your crabby pills are workin!!!!!! and yea I live in a small town and I pay plenty into the state federal and city in the from of taxes!!!!!!! so whats your point.