• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

I played in the mud........er garden quite a bit. got a grandaughter grad ceremony tonite. tomorrow its replanting some stuff, mowing the lawn and getting ready to be out of town till Friday nite.

you can literally fry an egg on the pavement when it it like this.  it does remain a bit runny on top.  i always chuckle at auto dealers who advertise a white car with light interior will be cooler inside after sitting in the sun.  Heck i had a black volvo with black leather seats, it was hotter than heck and now my tan car and tan interior is just as hot.  But remember it is a dry heat until the monsoon kicks in and then it is only 107 with humidity.  Oh how i love summer.  Oh it is 9 am and already 98.8 according to the wunderground.  going to be an expensive month for electricity i think.  

We got 54 & a NW wind about 10 now.They say it will make 60 & blow 10-15 here today.Made 70-75 yesterday with a couple squalls. There was a 4-6 hr power outage yesterday pm.Cooler thru Wed then 80-85 Thurs - Sun

15 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

Ya baby....I'm pretty sure smurf is all smiles in there somewhere .:D

your one sicko....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::cry::P no way I be invading REB's turf!!!!!!!

now that you clowns are done......hopefully taking your shots............morning fellers..............off to Duluth later then over to the cabin in Itasca county  for 3 days of union recruiting. gotta be in red wing Friday am by 8;30 am!!!!!

23 minutes ago, smurfy said:

your one sicko....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::cry::P no way I be invading REB's turf!!!!!!!

now that you clowns are done......hopefully taking your shots............morning fellers..............off to Duluth later then over to the cabin in Itasca county  for 3 days of union recruiting. gotta be in red wing Friday am by 8;30 am!!!!!

Bev's having a morning donut special? :lol:

Good morning, guys. Pretty steamy already down here. Hume is in the gag me range already. Up at 5:30 am, had cawfee, watered the 'mato crop (already have one pea-sized early girl) and headed to the store for hot weather necessities...Blue Bunny Butter Brickle, fresh fruit, and a box of Cheddar Blast Goldfish. :P Swung into Kwik-Trip for a grab'n go bfast. Used to do that occasionally in the Summer after working a 12 hr. steamy nite shift. Nothing like wearing 20 lbs of gear and a uniform in hot Summer weather. That I do NOT miss. I did have some Kik-Trip hash brown potato sticks, dipped in KATCHUP, Smurfy's all purpose sauce and body rub. Hear that, Smurfy?  Off to the ceme in a bit to water the flowers, then I'm laying low for the day.Leftover cold BBQ on a bun, some green tops and radishes, and last of the 'cukes in sauce for a cold supper. Have a good one and keep cool, guys. 

Aaaah smurf were just fooling about. Morning people , the whipper snapper had four afternoon games yesterday,  let's just say moist was the word for the day :blush:. 2 mile walk in coffee and paper done with and I believe I'm gonna hit that box of cheerios.  After eating concession food yesterday I'm hankering for something filling tonight.   Have a good day!!

T-storms here again and a far cooler 64*. Rain, rain, rain. Getting swamped down here. Storms with high winds the other nite took down some trees in town, and my yard had branches, leaves, and twigs everywhere. Some significant home damage just outside of town with the straight line winds. Friday and yday were too much for me, I had 95* on two different temp gauges showing with a 75* dewpoint. Friggin' rain forest. Looks like storms most of the week, we'll see. Have a good day, all.

morning gentlemen.................you to REB!!!!!!!!!!:P not much happenin. just getting ready to spend the next 3 days in red wing for negotiations.

donated blood last nite. double red cell donation. with o neg blood they sure like me!!!!!!!!! top o line treatment when they see that on my donor card!!!!

22 minutes ago, smurfy said:

morning gentlemen.................you to REB!!!!!!!!!!:P not much happenin. just getting ready to spend the next 3 days in red wing for negotiations.

Interpretation: Hanging out for the rest of the week at Bev's, schmoozing with the waitresses. :grin:

72* with a hume-induced knob ache. More heavy rains and severe T-storms for later today. Saying local flooding possible. I'll just open the garage door and unload the boat as needed. getting tired of puting the tarp up over my 'mato plants, but I already have three  pea-sized Early Girls on the one plant. Maybe between cups of cawfee and cheddar omelet bites, Smurfy could give us a river rise report....have a good day, guys.