• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Off topic thread

Am I the only guy on HSO anymore that isn't a moderator?  It's kind of depressing.  I was one once for the infrequently visited Leech Lake forum but now I'm surrounded by you guys.

There are no squirrels in my neighborhood.  It's pretty much all prairie grass and wildflowers...a squirrels nightmare. I didn't even look for the squirrel

Edited by leechlake

1 hour ago, leechlake said:

Am I the only guy on HSO anymore that isn't a moderator?  It's kind of depressing.  I was one once for the infrequently visited Leech Lake forum but now I'm surrounded by you guys.

There are no squirrels in my neighborhood.  It's pretty much all prairie grass and wildflowers...a squirrels nightmare. I didn't even look for the squirrel

nope I'm no mod either!!!!!!! its more fun misbehaving then scolding!!!!!!!!:D:grin: 

Oh wait! I see the squirrel now. He'd make a great shish kabob. Hey, how come it's still light out here and where did all the snow come from? It's a mystery! ;):D

20160123_075719-1.jpg

Hey Reb, was that you walking gingerly into Fareway long about 12:30-1:00 today?  Saw a guy with jeans and white hair walking like he might be having some pain heading into the store...

If you don't have white/light gray hair it wasn't you :)

2 hours ago, leechlake said:

Hey.... for you guys that have problems staying on topic here's a place for you to ramble...  I can't sleep some nights with all the crossjacking going on.  It makes my mind never quit. :)

For you guys, wait WHAT! Sir Kingofftopic! :crazy:

So a buddy of mine had a appraisal done on his house he was selling, two people came took measurements spent a half hour at the place then asked for look at the property tax statement and guess what the appraisal came in actually at the tax statement.   cost 525.oo

I had an appraisal few days ago, one person 25 minutes, just pictures no measurements cost 425.00 came in 10k above my property tax value but appraisal was no where close to number of rooms, and room sizes were nothing but bad guesses. Also gave the appraisal a 2 page fact sheet of up grades and not a single thing was noted on appraisal. Sounds like a pretty good job to get into. How is that for  Radom thought, didn't even take in account Ed and Eddie's codon squirrel place on the property, which is good I guess since it sits on a vacant lot.

34 minutes ago, Bobby Bass said:

So a buddy of mine had a appraisal done on his house he was selling, two people came took measurements spent a half hour at the place then asked for look at the property tax statement and guess what the appraisal came in actually at the tax statement.   cost 525.oo

I had an appraisal few days ago, one person 25 minutes, just pictures no measurements cost 425.00 came in 10k above my property tax value but appraisal was no where close to number of rooms, and room sizes were nothing but bad guesses. Also gave the appraisal a 2 page fact sheet of up grades and not a single thing was noted on appraisal. Sounds like a pretty good job to get into. How is that for  Radom thought, didn't even take in account Ed and Eddie's codon squirrel place on the property, which is good I guess since it sits on a vacant lot.

Why do little bitty Red squirrels chase off all the big Gray squirrels in our yard? It's almost like watching one of these youtube videos with a Chihuahua chasing a German Shepherd down the street! :confused:

7 hours ago, Bobby Bass said:

Well you both are 8 years late in doing so, if you were looking for a break in your property tax.