• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Off topic thread

I read in the Duluth forum boarasorus wants to do Christmas in Duluth this year. Must be his present to red lake falls!:P he talks going fishing. Must mean the Sarasota club. Don't think the fish have much to worry about! 

2 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

fishstock-800x500.png

I've always wondered what the survival rate is on stocking by air this way? I know when I do a belly flop in the water it's like hitting cement! :(

4 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half - how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a pickle?

It all depends on if Berni is the Pres and he gives half away to the squirrel! ;)

Hey, they are just feeding the Seagulls and Eagles with those drops it seems...............or that explains why the trout in those remote lakes are soo easy to catch......kinda braindead.

13 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Hey Reb, was that you walking gingerly into Fareway long about 12:30-1:00 today?  Saw a guy with jeans and white hair walking like he might be having some pain heading into the store...

If you don't have white/light gray hair it wasn't you :)

Cripes, ya think I'm an old fossil? My hair is still blond. I was up there though...was that you with the thick glasses and the Mr. Rogers sweater in the rice/macaroni aisle?

fda21a5e41844b6b80670beba84355c7.jpg

Nope.  And it could have been light blonde.

I was going in to fitness evolution to use the evil machines to destroy my body..oops that's juices line. :D

Then I went there. Got the rest of the stuff for fajita soup. Too early to buy the rotisserie chicken. 

26 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Mighta been. Look for the big black shiny truck in the HC spots.....then stake it out. Just don't make any quick moves; I'm always packin' heat. Might wanna hold up a sign that says "Del". :grin:

Is that what the neighbor lady calls it..... Heat!:P:D

43 minutes ago, leechlake said:

I think I had a dream the other night that I was a trout and got dropped out of a plane

Where's that supertramp tune.... Dreamer... Nuttin but a dreamer!

So do you dream color or black and white! Surround sound?

that's pathetic.  My uncle Irv told jokes like that.

Kind of cool that Del and Reb had a dual celebrity siting experience yesterday.  

Edited by leechlake

no he was real.  I remember he wore those zip up style half cowboy boots and he would do magic tricks.  He wasn't even my uncle he was just one of my dads neighborhood drinking buddies.  I think he even smoked a pipe.  Man...people don't smoke pipes anymore unless the guy is really old or weird.

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

Mighta been. Look for the big black shiny truck in the HC spots.....then stake it out. Just don't make any quick moves; I'm always packin' heat. Might wanna hold up a sign that says "Del". :grin:

Didn't think to look for your truck.  Would have been pretty easy. 

35 minutes ago, leechlake said:

no he was real.  I remember he wore those zip up style half cowboy boots and he would do magic tricks.  He wasn't even my uncle he was just one of my dads neighborhood drinking buddies.  I think he even smoked a pipe.  Man...people don't smoke pipes anymore unless the guy is really old or weird.

Hey!:angry: I take offense to that last sentence!:(:P

28 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Hey!:angry: I take offense to that last sentence!:(:P

"Whaddya mean you don't take credit cards here?!"   :P:lol:

e782180253563f464e3dc5b1d6ccca1b.jpg