• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

Ive never been one to feel the need to pay twice as much for prime grade either. I gotta friend whos got to much money apperentley, buys wagu stuff all the time. Just paid a little over 3k for 30 1lb wagu strip steaks. Makes me feel jealous I think but even if I had that kinda money I still wouldnt feel the need for that.

1 hour ago, snagfinder said:

Ive never been one to feel the need to pay twice as much for prime grade either. I gotta friend whos got to much money apperentley, buys wagu stuff all the time. Just paid a little over 3k for 30 1lb wagu strip steaks. Makes me feel jealous I think but even if I had that kinda money I still wouldnt feel the need for that.

As long as he shares, good friend to have!!  :P

3 hours ago, Wanderer said:

You married a meat market???? 😉

Yeah, thought I fixed that little auto spell help error quick enough.  I seem to be having a few more spelling and grammar errors since I retired and don't have to do reports to the boss anymore and don't really give a shat!  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Yeah, thought I fixed that little auto spell help error quick enough.  I seem to be having a few more spelling and grammar errors since I retired and don't have to do reports to the boss anymore and don't really give a shat!  :rolleyes:

In case you haven’t noticed, you’re still being held accountable. Lol.

17 hours ago, smurfy said:

20231231_175511.jpg

Looks great except for that Jif peanut butter and who in the hell would eat that with Italian sausage?

Smurfy how many times do I have to tell you it has to be Skippy super chunk!

Edited by chaffmj

you have that when your ambition to cook is at an all time low. 👍

blame the peanut butter on my wife.........as long as its not generic, i dont care what kind it is. she dont like chunky PB!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, smurfy said:

you have that when your ambition to cook is at an all time low. 👍

blame the peanut butter on my wife.........as long as its not generic, i dont care what kind it is. she dont like chunky PB!!!!!!

Ok, I understand. No more dung about the Jif!

Edited by chaffmj