• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

39 minutes ago, Duffman said:

Jeez, tough crowd, even if it does appear  like she applied the peanut butter with her knuckles.

20231202_185145.jpg

Sorry just all those years in Mfg management, I always look at process and application and....................................... knuckles yep.  

Gravy looks evenly applied though!  :P

Edited by leech~~

14 minutes ago, snagfinder said:

Cant believe I got myself to go into Target yesterday but walked through their grocery section and they had bone i beef rib roast for 8.99 per lb.

Lol, went with my wife to look at a floor lamp she saw at Target around noon.  Pulled into the packed parking lot and said NOPE and pulled out.  

I said maybe, we can come back 15mins before they close, maybe.  :huh:

On 12/20/2023 at 10:33 AM, snagfinder said:

Cant believe I got myself to go into Target yesterday but walked through their grocery section and they had bone i beef rib roast for 8.99 per lb.

We decided to do the same for Christmas this year and wound up buying at $11.99/pound at Coborn’s.  I thought it might be cheaper at Costco but it wasn’t, by a fair amount.

IMG_7681.thumb.jpeg.35272ffea3c3aa8d6b9117358cce7a67.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

We decided to do the same for Christmas this year and wound up buying at $11.99/pound at Coborn’s.  I thought it might be cheaper at Costco but it wasn’t, by a fair amount.

IMG_7681.thumb.jpeg.35272ffea3c3aa8d6b9117358cce7a67.jpeg

You didn't check out Thielen's?  

giphy (5).gif

2 hours ago, Mike89 said:

thielens is higher...    generally...   but they are good!!    $14.99  is the boneless prime rib price there today...  

i'm a believer in that your local meat market type places might be higher priced but usually are better meat products then big box store kinda places!!!!

Edited by smurfy

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

i'm a believer in that your local meat market type places might be higher priced but usually are better meat products then big box store kinda places!!!!

Oh no argument there. I've been in meat markets all over this state.  It's kind of a hobby, I stare at all the meat for a while wishing I was a millionaire, then get my jerky, sticks, brats and leave! 🤣🤣

Edited by leech~~

1 hour ago, snagfinder said:

The stuff in Costos picture says prime grade the stuff that Coborns has for 11.99 is choice grade

Yeah, I don’t doubt that.  Just don’t tell my wife that.  I offered to buy it but she can’t help but to bargain shop.

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

Oh no argument there. I've been in meat markets all over this state.  It's kind of a hubby, I stare at all the meat for a while wishing I was a millionaire, then get my jerky, sticks, brats and leave! 🤣🤣

You married a meat market???? 😉

We don’t usually spring for the high dollar stuff either but this time I wanted to.