• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whos your favorite driver?

Iron Cowboy

Hey all, Killin time waiting for the season to start, thought it would be fun to hear opinions who's your fav. and hated drivers and why?

EXCLUDING JR & JJ for obvious reasons!!

Mine are:

Kenseth , Kahne, and good ol Mark Martin for nostalgia sake.

top of the class I feel, great guys, all very smart, will race you clean to allmost a fault, but still as talented as they come.

Hated: BOTH Bush brothers, Arrogant as can be, whiney, screaming, children with anger issues. Nobody should ever talk to people like they do on the radio. Hacks that will wreck both of you before letting the better car win. Alright, there are lots more on both sides lets hear some?

of course mark m, I partied with him out at elko when he was 17

and was fan from then on

Now days I like to see matt win, was pulling for him big time last yr

I like kyle and kurt like to see them win

I think havick is smart and good driver but dont like to him win

I personally just can not see how tony ,kevin and kurt can be under the same roof for to long together....lol hotest heads in racin they might as well

have hired kyle to.....lol

I just like good races now that most the ole guys are gone

Like: Kevin, Dale Jr, Tony, Dillon Bros

Hate: Kyle Busch, Kyle Busch, Kyle Busch, Kenseth (hack driver), Mark Martin (complete phony and glad he's retired so people quit kissing his arse). Pretty much anyone that drives a Toyota.

Like: Kevin, Dale Jr, Tony, Dillon Bros

Hate: Kyle Busch, Kyle Busch, Kyle Busch, Kenseth (hack driver), Mark Martin (complete phony and glad he's retired so people quit kissing his arse). Pretty much anyone that drives a Toyota.

Really? Once again the internet is full of opinions without any knowledge. sick Name examples of how Kenseth is a hack..being your the first and only person ive ever heard say that im thinking your a hater with brand loyalty as your standard being you said "anyone that drives toyota" and all your Favorites drive chev. (fit right in with JR nation rednecks) He's a frickin past champion from back when you had to earn a title! plus one of the most respected drivers in the sport. Tell you what for every example you give that he's a "hack" I bet I can give two for any of the guys you listed as favorites wink

Really?

Yes, really.

I never thought he was either until I started really watching him and hearing things on the spotter scanners. He's as dirty as they come without actually wrecking you, and sometimes he'll do that too. Kahne anyone?

And no, it has nothing with him selling his soul and driving Toyotas now. He was a hack before that.

After noticing over the years that he's not what everyone makes him out to be, I kinda wish Carl would have decked him that day...

Lol, Yea even as a casual fan I sort of wished he would have decked him too. I guess you are one up on me there as I've never listened to the spotter scanner. Is that something you can get at home online or just at the track? Also what kinds of stuff would he do? dont all of them do all they can short of wrecking a guy to stay ahead?

New Nascar fan here.... well kind of. I wouldnt/havent watched in the past, but since Kyle Larson moved up, Im gonna tune in..

When I attend a race, I dont watch any particular driver.... unless Kyle is on the track. He gives me tunnel vision..

Ill take him for a top 18, and be happy with that..

Kenny Wallace. Yep, the ol' Hermanator! Is he the best that ever lived no. He does however always have a positive attitude, a true ambassador to the sport, loves to drive because he loves to race and doesnt care if it's a go cart track on the weekend or starting in a cup car! I love his attitude and his genuine love for the sport.

as if havick wasnt a hack

maybe the biggest cry baby on the circut

he hits knock around guys all day...thats ok

and the dillion boys ...your favorite havick said it all in one little tyrant....

(not the kids fault they were born rich

wait til tempers start flaring at SHR

as if havick wasnt a hack

maybe the biggest cry baby on the circut

he hits knock around guys all day...thats ok

and the dillion boys ...your favorite havick said it all in one little tyrant....

(not the kids fault they were born rich

wait til tempers start flaring at SHR

Completely agree. Harvick is always the one pushing around the new guys, Legano etc. One of the biggest Hacks out there. I have to bow out though to superior knowledge as the guy apparently attends many races a year as the only way I found to get the spotter scanner is to be at the races. And it would take more than a time or two of listening to conclude a guy like Kenseth is a hack even though hes never in the kind of dirty crapp Harvick is. I dont live or die by any one guy but there sure are some different "styles" I cant believe some of these drivers have any fans at all. and yeah it will be interesting whith two of the biggest whiners on the same team, Rosie and Happy laugh

Looking for an out clause to get rid of the guy leading the points, who's also a 4 time champion (should be 6 w/o fake chase talk) and 88 time Cup race winner? Ya I don't think so...

24 always!

like the 88 and I'm a big Kyle Larson fan too. Kid is the future of the sport. I like Chase Elliot too, he's got a world of potential.

HATE HATE HATE Busch bros! No fan of BK2 and his motor mouth either.

Gordon hinted at retirement prior to this season. With his lack of performance the past couple of years I'm sure Rick will offer him a generous position in the company and let him ride off into the sunset on his "retirement tour" soon...probably sooner than most think.

Out with the old, in with the new!