• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whos your favorite driver?

Iron Cowboy

Name examples of how Kenseth is a hack

See: Richmond 2014.

Sooooo happy Kenseth got the snot knocked out of him on those last laps after he about wrecked the field on two different restarts. The guy is a complete pile of garbage. But hey, that is really nothing new if anyone has watched his antics over the years.

[quote name='LMITOUT

Sooooo happy Kenseth got the snot knocked out of him on those last laps after he about wrecked the field on two different restarts. The guy is a complete pile of garbage. But hey' date=' that is really nothing new if anyone has watched his antics over the years. [/quote']

I don't understand where you come up with this stuff? Are you watching the same races I am? From what I've seen matt is one of the cleanest racers on the track. As far as last nights race, what does brad expect that everyone should just lay over and let him win. Since when can you not block for the win? I didn't see Gordon having a little hissy fit afterwards.

Kenseth is anything but clean and everyone knows it. He comes off like the dopey country bumpkin from Wisconsin (and unfortunately too many people are gullible enough to believe it) but he's a hack and always has been.

Last night was just another chapter in his book.

Sooooo happy Kenseth got the snot knocked out of him on those last laps after he about wrecked the field on two different restarts. The guy is a complete pile of garbage. But hey, that is really nothing new if anyone has watched his antics over the years.

Kenseth is anything but clean and everyone knows it. He comes off like the dopey country bumpkin from Wisconsin (and unfortunately too many people are gullible enough to believe it) but he's a hack and always has been.

Last night was just another chapter in his book.

Yes, really.

I never thought he was either until I started really watching him and hearing things on the spotter scanners. He's as dirty as they come without actually wrecking you, and sometimes he'll do that too. Kahne anyone?

And no, it has nothing with him selling his soul and driving Toyotas now. He was a hack before that.

After noticing over the years that he's not what everyone makes him out to be, I kinda wish Carl would have decked him that day...

*whistling*

Has anyone noticed that the most severe penalties go to Toyota drivers for actions on the track? Kyle Bush, Boyer, Truex, Kenseth, yet other drivers have done the same thing and nothing more than a slap on the fingers. I guess Ford and Chevy carry more weight- money does matter.

Disgusting having to listen to hipsters like kyle petty and wind bag dale jerret run cover for nascar and pencil necks like kes-slow-ski and legano..legano had it coming and the roar of the crowd says it all....suspend the 20 ???....pretty chicken s. on nascars part ...

I'd love to hear when Chevy/Ford drivers have pulled the same antics as the Toyota drivers listed. 

Spoiler alert: they haven't. 

Gordon wrecked Boyer, Edwards wrecked Kesolowski, Patrick wrecked Gilliland at Martinsville in the same race Kenseth took out Logono. Truex wasn't allowed to be in the chase when Boyer spun out on purpose which put Gordon in. Nah there's no favoritism  for Chevy/Ford by NASCAR. 

LOL.  None of those are even remotely in the same conversation as MWR cheating to get into the Chase at Richmond in 2013 or that hack Kenseth wrecking the leader while running 9 laps down.  

Toyota teams are getting what they rightfully deserve and have no one to blame but themselves. 

LOL.  None of those are even remotely in the same conversation as MWR cheating to get into the Chase at Richmond in 2013 or that hack Kenseth wrecking the leader while running 9 laps down.  

Toyota teams are getting what they rightfully deserve and have no one to blame but themselves. 

Seeing as how you twisted this to cheating--which teams  have been loosing their pit stall selections?:grin: Take another tum! 

Disgusting having to listen to hipsters like kyle petty and wind bag dale jerret run cover for nascar and pencil necks like kes-slow-ski and legano..legano had it coming and the roar of the crowd says it all....suspend the 20 ???....pretty chicken s. on nascars part ...

He should have been thrown out for the rest of the season.

#hack

Seeing as how you twisted this to cheating--which teams  have been loosing their pit stall selections?:grin: Take another tum! 

Twisted into cheating? That's precisely what MWR did (more than once).  You brought it up...

Biotch (legano) had it coming.

F'n you get, for the f'n you give.

I loved it. As did the rest of the crowd.

:lol:

I hate Logano equally as much as Kenseth, but Kenseth had to expect what he had coming with his blocking all over the track at Kansas.  What Logano did was nothing new that hasn't been done for decades in NASCAR except that a crybaby Toyota driver was behind the wheel of #20 car in this instance.  As usual, Kenseth thinks he's the only one that can do that as demonstrated by his hack driving style over the years.

I hate Logano equally as much as Kenseth, but Kenseth had to expect what he had coming with his blocking all over the track at Kansas.  What Logano did was nothing new that hasn't been done for decades in NASCAR except that a crybaby Toyota driver was behind the wheel of #20 car in this instance.  As usual, Kenseth thinks he's the only one that can do that as demonstrated by his hack driving style over the years.

Kenseth was blocking that I agree with,. Drivers have been doing that through out the history of NASCAR. Dale Sr, lost his life doing that so either his son or a car he owned would win the Daytona 500.

Maybe it's something that comes from the Ford leaders Do you remember when Edwards put Kesolowski on his roof when he was several laps down?