• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2013 Photo Contest- Archery Pics only please

Scoot

Great photos everyone!

I enjoy taking photos while bow hunting. My son and I will text photos back and forth of the views we have from our stands. Sort of a photo competition among ourselves.

Here are some from the Ripley youth hunt this year. Since I couldn't carry a bow, I took photos instead. Unfortunately whenever we saw deer, it would happen so fast that I wasn't able to get a photo of them.

My son shot a doe shortly after this photo was taken. If the sun had been out, it would have been more colorful.full-1027-38792-peteinthestand.jpg

This one was the next morning from the same stand, looking the opposite direction. full-1027-38793-ripley13viewfromstand.jp

Hero shot. This photo was taken a couple hours after I took the morning photo. We weren't able to find this deer until the next morning due to the wet leaves and we didn't find any blood for about 70 yards. This is exactly where we found her.

full-1027-38795-ripley13deer.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great photos everyone!

I enjoy taking photos while bow hunting. My son and I will text photos back and forth of the views we have from our stands. Sort of a photo competition among ourselves.

Here are some from the Ripley youth hunt this year. Since I couldn't carry a bow, I took photos instead. Unfortunately whenever we saw deer, it would happen so fast that I wasn't able to get a photo of them.

My son shot a doe shortly after this photo was taken. If the sun had been out, it would have been more colorful.

This one was the next morning from the same stand, looking the opposite direction. full-1027-38793-ripley13viewfromstand.jp

Sat about 40 yards from that spot 2 years ago no deer but saw a flock of about 30 turkeys make there way along the pond