• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats yer job??

JohnMickish

I am a recent college graduate and I work full time as a mortgage processor/underwriter to pay the bills. But my passion is working as a part time youth pastor in a Metro suburb.

Oh almost forgot...wanna be pro fisherman!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished school and now I am a substitute teacher. I am hoping to have a classroom of my own by this fall if everything goes well. If not I will be a sub again next year, which isn't a bad gig either!

I am a full time student at St. Cloud State studying mass communications (during fall and spring semester). I also work full time at a local liquor store to pay for my fishing excursions.

I am an agronomist for a company based out of mpls but my territory is pacific northwest and upper midwest. Travel too much!

Professional fishermen in my own little world.

Former law enforcement student with aspirations of someday becoming a conservation officer for the MN DNR. Currently working as a dispatcher/safety assistant for a large, low-income housing community in Minneapolis. I've worked for a variety of public safety departments and private security companies in the Metro since graduating from high school but I'm considering going back to school for a degree in instrumental music education. Police officer or band teacher??

Good topic, starting to get to know some of you guys a little better...Manny

------------------
"You're gonna need a bigger boat"

-Chief Brody (Jaws)

Been processing and packaging cheese at the "Big K" for, "The Golden Arches", Food Service Companies, and grocery store shelves for the last 15 years. Before that, 17 years in the Auto Salvage business! Now THAT'S Diversity!!!

I have an underground sprinkler company in the Twin Cities, plow snow and train dogs in the winter. My real passion used to be grouse hunting with my dogs, but now its doing anything with my 1yr old son, funny how things change.

Im a full time student at VCC up in Ely during the winter and I work at a auto parts store in the cities during the summer. I should do some winter guiding up in Ely but I guess I'm to buisy fishing all the time to do that. hah hah hah.... wink.gif
><>deadeye

I gave up 10+ years of self employment to have more time with my kid.... only to learn there are no jobs in my area...

So for now I'll work on fishing as much as I can... I will re-employ myself this summer when the *bite* slows down and the kid is too busy playing in the sprinkler to care where daddy is.

If I get back into the fishing industry.. at least fishing time is a tax write-off for product research wink.gif

17+ years, Telecommunications/distance learning system designer/draftsman. DOWNSIZED!! frown.gif Invested wisely... smile.gif

Residential Interior Construction... Didn't pan out. frown.gif Landscaping/Lawn Service business owner... Company split up. smile.gif

Now...

Spring, Summer, Fall... Semi Retired (early 40's) Outdoor recreation participant & Personal home maintenance engineer. smile.gif Winter.... Snow Plowing & Removal (when I'm not on the ice...) smile.gif

------------------
M-H (aka: Dan)