• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats yer job??

JohnMickish

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been making a living guiding and fishing tournaments for the last 16 yrs now. Before that all my time was wasted working for the man. smile.gif

Hey somebody's got to do it!

------------------

Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
aceguideservice.com
Lake Vermilion
Muskies and More.

Pro Staff Member.
Catch-n Tackle.
CKat Custom Muskie rods.
Bearpaws Handpoured Baits
Ohio Pro Lure.
Muskie Nut Tackle.
Big Chimney Muskie Baits.
Marcum.

Information Technology... Server/Network Administration

Looking for a new place to work if anyone has any leads I would be greatful.

esox23(at)comcast(dot)net

RU

[This message has been edited by RuKiddingMe (edited 05-11-2004).]

Former Law Enforcement now working for a law firm as an investigator. Looking to go back to school to finish out something in Law feild. Also possibly private security consulting firm.
big drift

Mnfishinguy, It sure does and I hope it turns before intrest gets to high. I'm goin into debt bigtime!! We are negotating a contract right now and that isn't looking to rosey either. OH well at least the boat is paid for!!!

I'm an owner of a small computer consulting company. I just moved from Fargo to Eagan and now I bought a house in Lakeville.

Hopefully I'll be hiring more consultants down here soon.

Im's a 69 year olt logger now, former deeze will fit her mechanic. In my spare time I am a circus performer dat specializes in juckling witt running chainsaws and axes.

I think we have somebody from just about every job there is, maybe if I get time this week I'll add it all up.

When the age post was active I would guess the average age was around 40 or so, anybody want to guess know what the most popular job is?

------------------
It still beats workin'