• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins-Yankees

Big Tom

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically if you had to bet a grand, who do you got ? It comes down to I'd rather have Teixeira than Cuddy at first, Cano instead of O dog at 2nd, Jeter over Hardy at short and A-Rod over Valencia at third. hey Mauer over Posada:). CC over any of our starters for sure, Mo Rivera over Rauch,Capps, but I do like Fuentes. Outfield is fairly equal. But we all know the game of baseball doesn't follow a script and a hot hitter still has to wait 8 at bats to get his turn again. We certainly have the team to beat them, we have lots of the intangibles(Jim Thome), these short series I feel game 1 winner has a huge edge and let's hope the baseball gods are on our side tonight!

Eh, I think we have better starters if we can somehow find a way to win tonight. I'll take our bullpen right now and our outfield. 1st base to 3rd base obviously goes to the Yanks. Fairly equal, but there's a lot of pressure to win game 1.

Twins voodoo or what but of course David Price had nothing but his hand on the ball early against Texas. I think day vs night game makes a huge difference, day game you never fear a stud pitcher, at night those tight curveballs and sliders can make you look stupid and put you on your heels.

So since the games are back to back to back on TBS...what happens if the Phillies vs. Reds game goes into extra innings and goes past 7:37?

I will be pretty upset if I miss the Twins.

Pretty sure that TBS would send local feeds to NY and MN if that should happen or TNT or something, seem to remember last year that a non twin playoff game went long and you could pick it up on another channel or something! I hope at least

Frankies looking pretty good so far!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting out of some jams....... I sat on stubhub for about 2 hours but got some nice tickets for tomorrows game 2 - $78 upper deck row 5 off of 3rd base!!!!!!!!!

i was actually enjoying the cool aid for while , there was hope, they looked like a big boy team, now were just back to the same old same old "whos your daddy"........hope this negative vibe is wiped from my stained freaking face........

I am so amazed with all of you dedicated Twins fans. You continue to stay with your team through pathetic playoff performance after pathetic playoff performance. Haven't you seen this movie before??????

I think thats what makes you a fan is sticking by your team hard times or not. In all reality its a game it dont matter who is better anything can happen right long shot or not

No I am not a Yankees fan. I just have observed this so many times. Year after year, they win a weak division, get me excited and then let me down. I love when Minnesota fans start complaining about the announcers being against us, That is my favorite..... Oh and twins executives you might want to get a right handed hitter to come off the bench. another wasted year