• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Camera Pics

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the pictures of cats, and thought I'd post my own...although not taken with a trail camera.

Last rifle season in WI I got a nice 8 and we had it hanging in the same machine shed we've hung our deer for longer than I've been alive. The shed is about 50 yards from the house. One morning I get a call from my dad saying "you better get back here, you're not going to be happy". When I got back to the house my dad showed me what had happened to my deer...something was eating the hind-quarters. The hooves were a good 2 feet off the ground and we were thinking it was coyotes or wolves because none of the dogs around the area were big enough to get that high.

My uncle set a trap on a cement block that night and the next morning it was sprung with nothing in it, and more hind-quarter gone. Set it again the next night and this is what we got. The stupid thing was climbing up the leg and having a feast! We figure it was probably a mother and 2 young...this being one of the young. It definately wasn't happy when we let it go. We caught the other of the two later that week. Hopefully they learned their lesson and won't come back this year, although the lesson was probably FREE MEAL HERE!!!

full-35483-1172-p1010026.jpg

full-35483-1173-p1010028.jpg

After two weeks setup. I had 209 pic's on my cam and not one that I could make out was a Buck!! cry Ton's of nice tender Doe's if I get hungry! One Doe had 3 fawns with her. If the Doe's are there the Bucks have got to show up some time! smile