• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Camera Pics

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont mind the date please just sick of changing it everytime I change the batterys

Had a bad pick so I messed with it and this is what I found. Thanks for looking

SUNP0015.jpg

SUNP0003-1.jpg

SUNP0005-1.jpg

CDY_0002-2.jpg

The ghost

CDY_0003-1.jpg

Already posted but oh well

1279867145.jpg

Look real close to this one

1279867149.jpg

Just got this card out from back in February. Was lucky to snap a photo of the goofy looking deer I let walk during firearms season. He cam in pretty fast and all I could tell is that his rack was tall with a bunch of junk up top.

Kind of curious as to what he will look like this year.

goofy1.jpg

Nice pictures guys - some real dandies in there and a great series with the powerlines at sunset. That Scoutguard sure takes a nice picture too. Any complaints with it?

No complaints yet! I had a moultrie i40 that went to pot. Front lcd went out, then it stopped taking pictures. So I thought I would try something different.

The scout guard is very small, with no lcd readout. all the programming of the unit is done with a detachable remote control. Ive only checked it once so far and caught a few buck. Hope to get up to the hunting land this weekend to check it again.

Here is one of the deer taken during the day...

imag0207k.jpg