• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cindy Update

Dan97

Hi All....

This morning at 11:00, at home in Cologne, Cindy passed away. She was a fighter to the end. When she passed, her mother and I were at her bedside holding her hands. As she left, a smile came across her face as if to tell us it was OK and that she was not in any more pain. She will be greatly missed.

Sleep well honey. And remember to save me a seat. I love you!!!

Dan

------------------
[email protected]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan

I couldn't even read the whole message to my wife without getting chocked up. All our sympathy to you and your family. I'm still wiping the tears away, I don't know what I'd do if I lost my fishing partner.

Your in our thoughts and prayers

Chris & Kris

[This message has been edited by Fishin'Bemidji (edited 07-29-2002).]

Dan, I am choked for words at this point. I can say that I have been thinking and praying for you and Cindy since the first day you shared her health complications with all of us several months ago. I am sorry to hear about this terrible loss. I trust God will take care of her from now on.

God bless.

Dan,
My families prayers are with you and your family. God bless you all.
You will never fish alone again. Cindy will be with you forever....smiling over your shoulder.
Chris

Dan, again I am very saddened to hear your latest news, but I am very enlighted to hear strength in your messages and I know Cindy will continue to support you. Dan there are many here that would like to offer you any support we can, please post the details about Cindy's arrangements so that we can show our support and respects in person.

God Bless

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I just received a call from Paul filling me in.

Thank you so much Dan for sharing this very personal and difficult time you are going through.

My love and prayers go with Cindy and to you a very brave soul indeed.

I feel a deep sadness for your loss and I can feel your strength as well as Cindy's.

This may sound strange, but it feels as though she is over my shoulder telling me to tell you that she is not gone, just in a better place and that she will always be with you.

She has a great deal of love to give and I can feel her spreading it around now.

Take care Dan and may God Bless you and keep you through your grief.

Dan, I’m so sorry to hear about Cindy.

Your strength during her illness has given most of us a new outlook on life.

You & your family will be in our prayers.

Life is short, but memories are forever. Cindy will always be by your side from now on. Take Care.

Jo

I am so sorry to hear about Cindy. But I'll bet she will be sitting on your bobber and giving it a little push every now and again. Keep an eye on it. My prayers are with you.

------------------
Phyl

Dan, Our deepest sympathy to you and your family, may god guide you and your family in this saddend time of need. I know words can not say enough, our prayers are with you. rick & barb bak

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for helping all of us remember what is really important....

Jill and Glen

Dan~Our thoughts and prayers go to you and your family during this difficult time. Remember that angels watch over us and you have a very special one that is now watching over you.
Mike and Diane