• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cindy Update

Dan97

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan,
I am saddened to hear of your loss, and express my deepest condolences. Take care of yourself. Everyone here will be thinking of you.

Mark

My deepest sympathy my friend. And, thank you for sharing with us in these tough times, for it reminds us what is truely important in life. Scott Steil

dan...it's tough to put into words what goes through a person's mind when one goes through the passing of a loved one....i know i've taken a second look at my own life...to cherish the days we have remaining on this planet...to take that little extra time to kiss one's wife goodbye when we go to work for the day...my thoughts are with you and your family.......jon

My deepest sympathy to you Dan.
I don't know what to say.
Some things are best left silent, it's the thought of people near you that counts.

Val

Dan
My family has a saying for times of passage. It goes, never good bye, always see you later! I hope you find peace, my prayers and sympathy go out to you and your family.

Jim Hardman

Dan
I don't post much on the main fishing forum. My prayers go out to you and your family through this sad time. I know what your wife went through, been there and done that deal. She will always be by your side, even when in times forgotten. Remember to treasure the memories. She is in a better place smiling down upon you. Take Care and god bless you and your friends and family.

Dan and family,

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. I know that this is a time of deep sorrow, but remember that her suffering has ended, and she is in a far greater place than we. Cindy is with her heavenly father and she will never feel pain or sorrow again.
Remember her strength and her beauty, and be glad for the time that you could share with each other in this world.
Take care and may God Bless You and your family.

Dear Dan,
I've read your posts about Cindy now & then; they've touched me deeply. I just read about her death, and I'm so sorry. It's obvious you loved her very much, and she was fortunate to have had you in her life.
I've been praying for the two of you ever since I first read about you here.

Lord God, please be with Dan & his family in this terrible time. Comfort them with Your love, give them peace of mind, and help them to find the hope that only You can provide through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen

Many thoughts and prayers are with you...

dan there are times like this when words can't convay our feelings. all of us have the greatest respect and sympathy for you and your family! we know cindy is in Gods hands, and he watches over us all. as you have seen ; you have many friends here . if you need us,just ask. we will always be here for you! del

Dan

So sorry to read of Cindy's death. Take comfort in the fact that the pain she was feeling is gone, and the place she's at is far greater than anything our minds can imagine.

Eternal rest grant on to her oh Lord, may perpetual light shine upon her, may she rest in peace. Amen.

God be with you Dan.

UG

Dan, I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss. I marvel at your strength, and Cindy's. Below is a quote from Robert G. Ingersoll from a speech in tribute to his brother. These words echo when ever I hear of a loss such as yours, and they bring comfort. God Bless You.

From "A Tribute to Ebon C Ingersoll"

...He added to

the sum of human joy; and were every one to whom he did some loving

service to bring a blossom to his grave, he would sleep tonight

beneath a wilderness of flowers.

Life is a narrow vale between the cold and barren peaks of two

eternities. We strive in vain to look beyond the heights. We cry

aloud, and the only answer is the echo of our wailing cry. From the

voiceless lips of the unreplying dead there comes no word; but in

the night of death hope sees a star and listening love can hear the

rustle of a wing.

He who sleeps here, when dying, mistaking the approach of

death for the return of health, whispered with his latest breath,

"I am better now." Let us believe, in spite of doubts and dogmas,

of fears and tears, that these dear words are true of all the

countless dead.

The record of a generous life runs like a vine around the

memory of our dead, and every sweet, unselfish act is now a

perfumed flower.

Again, our prayers for you.

Jay.

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

I am newer to this forum and think there are alot of great and very helpful folks here.
I did not know Dan and cindy, but have been keeping up with the thread off and on.
When I read this thread, I immedietlyt bowed my head in prayer.
i am very sorry about the loss.
this kind of thing chokes me up as I had a nephew I watched die of cancer.

I wish the best for you and your family,
and remember cindy is in GREAT hands, and I believe you too shall be together again.

thanks,
Dan

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I have thought about you both very often over the summer and kept hoping for the best.
Try to cling to all of the good memories and remember we never say goodbye, we just say see you later in a much better place.
God Bless.
Jeremy and Becky Pieper
Mankato, Mn