• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trout Photo Gallery

Driftless

Went out on Monday and dealt with nothing short of miserable conditions all day long with another HSO member. Water was a bit high, slightly stained, and it was COLD! We were rewarded with lots of nice browns & brookies. Here are a few fish from the day.

brookie1.jpg

brookie3.jpg

brookie4.jpg

brookie2.jpg

100_0010.jpg

Nice photo's guys!! I love looking at them. Here are some photo's from our Lake superior steelhead and loopers. Its great to see that fishery improving. I remember going to the north shore and hoping to hook 1 steelhead a day. Things have changed a lot the past few years. Also, included are some browns we caught in Wisconsin. I can't wait till next spring.

088.jpg

091.jpg

078.jpg

081.jpg

079.jpg

065-1.jpg

103.jpg

074.jpg106.jpg

109.jpg

My dad and I spent the morning on one of our favorite small creeks. It was a tad high but dropping nicely with perfect color. We covered alot of ground and got about a dozen each plus lost/missed quite a few. Most of the nicer holes had 1 or 2 fish in them...

full-1130-9142-009.jpg

full-1130-9143-003.jpg

Nobody around but us. Did run into a herd of Slow Elk...

full-1130-9144-011.jpg

They were not interested in any trout. cool

full-1130-9145-014.jpg

Some cold water coming out of that spring Ted?

I've got a buddy in SE MN that brought me to one of his honey holes last year. An underwater spring dumps into the river, walking across that spring your legs go numb-Which was nice since it was 95 degrees!

Cool pics, thanks for sharing.