• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings VS. Saints

Big Dave2

Throw was not that big it was the missed tackle by the rookie we need to thank. Keenum sputtered and could not keep us moving the ball when it was needed . Should not of come down to that type of play. Need a full game next weekend just bury the team.

Hate on em if you want but they outplayed the Saints this time and Keenum had a better game than Brees.

That kind of ending was worth giving up fishing yesterday - which is something I hardly EVER say.  

I did have to watch the replay and ask why Williams ducked when Diggs went up for the ball.  Post game they talked about the defenders getting instructions to NOT interfere with a catch to avoid any penalty.  That one I’m a little lost on but I’m not a football expert, not even from the recliner. I was more impressed Diggs turned it down field instead of settling for FG position.

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

Hate on em if you want but they outplayed the Saints this time and Keenum had a better game than Brees.

In what way do you say Keenum had a better game than Brees? Their stats are almost identical. You have to admit the game winning TD was complete luck and had it not happened, would you still say that Keenum outplayed Brees?

That kind of ending was worth giving up fishing yesterday - which is something I hardly EVER say.  

I agree.

I did have to watch the replay and ask why Williams ducked when Diggs went up for the ball.  Post game they talked about the defenders getting instructions to NOT interfere with a catch to avoid any penalty.  That one I’m a little lost on but I’m not a football expert, not even from the recliner. I was more impressed Diggs turned it down field instead of settling for FG position.

I was wondering if we finally saw proof that the NFL is rigged. :D

17 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

In what way do you say Keenum had a better game than Brees? Their stats are almost identical. You have to admit the game winning TD was complete luck and had it not happened, would you still say that Keenum outplayed Brees?

I agree.

I was wondering if we finally saw proof that the NFL is rigged. :D

Keenum had more yards and the Vikings won.  Better doesn’t have be a lot. :D

And yeah, “rigged” went through my mind too.  But even if so, I’ll take it.  ‘Bout time something goes our way!!!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
3 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

For @bear555,

Looks like he's worried about hitting him early and drawing a pass interference penalty. 

Keenum did a very nice job getting the ball to Diggs and Diggs did the rest.

It's a win. The better team won :)