• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Viking Season 2015

reinhard1

Ya, I have to admit I am a Viking cool aid drinker all the way.  Patterson just hasn't proved he belongs on the team from last season to this point.  We have a good set of receivers plus kick off returners, so we will see if he makes the team.  good luck.

I will be tuned in.  I have been watching gopher football the last couple of years too.  Been sort of fun.  Both the Vikes and Gophs play tomorrow night.  The Vikes definitely have priority with me.  Heineke will play most of the game I hear.  He threw 11 for 11 the last game.  Impressive.

Well, the Vike's lost last night 24-17.  Vikings didn't play any of their starters all night.  Heineke looked pretty good playing the whole game.  Should make the team.   Cut's will be made this weekend down to the final 53 players.  Next game a week from next Monday.  Late game, I think it starts around 9:39 pm on Monday night.  At the 49rs.  good luck.

Game on tonight!!!  9:20 pm.  Man that's a late game.  I'll try my best to see the whole game.  Nice to see Detroit and Chicago both loose.  Green Bay didn't look that great, especially against the run.  Rodgers is their whole team.  He is the greatest QB in the league today by far.  They loose him and they are in last place quickly.  good luck.

Is this the same team we watched thru the pre-season?  Well no, I know the answer to that question.  Very little TB, and no AP during the pre-season.  With this level of performance I seriously think we need to get our second and third stringers back out there!!!!  

I'm not sure I've seen anything positive from the Vikings tonight?  Pass coverage? No.  Stopping the run?  No.  AP moving the ball?  No.  Teddy working his ridiculously high passing average?  NO!!!  Making tackles?  NO.  Hitting field goals?  NO!!!!  Giving the QB a little time in the pocket?  No.

These guys look confused, sloppy, and misdirected.  Did they practice anything before this game?  Geezzz what a disappointment!!!

Glad they're still our same old vikings.  Stumbling, bumbling vikings.  Last year our O line was horrible, this year we lost 40% of that line and they look the same.  At least Paul Allen found his first loss, against "a bottom 5 of the league team" no less.

It will not be the last time the twins out score the vikings this season.

Lets go wild!!!

Surprised I watched the whole game.  I thought they would snap out of it in the second half but it got worse.  Zimmer said it best when he said "In the seventeen games he's been with this team, this is not the team I know.  Maybe we are not ready for prime time".  With SF loosing all the players they did, I thought the VIkings would roll over them.  Got to give them credit for being more physical and the better team on the field yesterday.  Only one team in our division won last weekend and it was the Cheeseheads.  Looking for a turnaround next Sunday.  good luck.

That was horrible. No run defense. Teddy was given no time. AP should have been played in the preseason as he didn't have his legs under him. All around a horrible game. I dozed off in the fourth quarter, wish I would have gone to bed after the first quarter. 

15 games to go.  I think they will still have a good year.  First time that I didn't see Bridgewater smile during the whole post interview.  I think they do have  good receiver's.  Bad batch of coo-aid last night.  Will taste better Sunday.  good luck.

Edited by reinhard1

Absolutely pathetic performance from everyone on the team on Monday.  Anthony Barr seems to be the only one who had a decent game. 

Good ole Norv doing what he does best, if I have to hear "one of the best offensive minds in the game" one more time i'm going to puke.  The guy is awful, never in a million years would I think an OC would take Adrian Peterson on their team and not build a game plan behind him.  Adrian was an afterthought, pile he sat on the bench for half of the offensive drives.  It looked like they were trying to play some sort of college based offense, put Teddy under center and pound AP.  He can't run from the shotgun so don't try to reinvent his style at age 30 wtf the guy is clueless.  When they start playing the run use the PA game. 

And how bout that defense...yikes.  230 rushing yards for SF, lets hope that's their worst performances of the year cause that sucked.  Where was Everson Griffin, and Brian Robison all night?