• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, My opinion, Matt goes home... I have no idea who will be the other person in the bottom 2 or 3 depending on what they do.. Could be anyone... But the bottom line, matt goes home..

I loved Danny tonight, my wife hated it... not sure the underlining issue there. Kris was very good.. Allison was darn good... I thought Danny was best of the night, and Adam was spot on yet again..

At this point I think Adam will still win it... But Kris is still hot on his heals, and depending on what the theme is, Danny could too. Allison is too young.. but has the potential to make more money than any of them...

I got to disagree with you Dietz, I say tonight was Girls Night Out! I think Allison and all her wierd hair will be shown the door tomorrow. I think Kris will be safe and I think Matt did a good job but Danny and Adam seperated themselves from the field. I thought it would be Danny, Lil and Adam in the top three and I now have to say that Danny and Adam will battle it out for all the marbles but Adam will prevail. I think Allison was just lost in a sea of mediocrity tonight, nothing super bad but nothing that stood out, like Simon says, very forgetable. We shall see!

Funny how perception is - I thought Allison killed last night. Her smoky voice singing a standard was great. She deserves to stay - she's very talented. I'm not sure what was Simon's problem with her last night - he definitely had an agenda.

Adam is great to watch. I don't think I would buy one of his albums, but I would probably see a concert - just to see what the heck he's going to do. Very entertaining.

The ending of Danny's song was just terrific - he really made up for a slow start.

I actually thought they all did pretty good last night. Of course being my age I love the standards. While some of you are turned off by Allison's hair, I am really turned off by the scruffy beard look and that stupid "rat pack" hat Matt wears every week. While Adams performance maybe was a bit over theatrical, I have to agree his entrance was da bomb.

I agree with most in that Matt should be the one gone. I liked all the other four so I have no idea who would be in the bottom three. I thought Danny was the bomb and Kris just keeps getting better. I agree with Lamb that the hair doesn't turn me off like the weird hat Matt had. There is still something about Adam I don't care for, but he is good and if he wins, I can get behind that. I would say if Danny, Adam or Kris wins it turned out about right.

Well Matt went, which is good. He was the weak link this week. I was suprised to see Adam in the bottom three, but was fine with that as well. I thought Kris deserved to be in the top two over Allison, but doesn't much matter as the out come was the same in the end.

I thought for sure Adam was gone. I didn't get a chance to see the show last night, we were at the Twins' game.

I whipped through the songs on the DVR right before the show tonight, and out of the bits I saw of each performer, I called Matt and Adam in the bottom 2, with Adam going home.

I'm getting a little rubbed about how "theatrical" (as Randy put it) Adam is.

If he were to do that in the beginning episodes, Simon would say it's "cruise ship" performance.

By the way do any of you guys actually call in and vote???

I always vote three times for one person I think may be on the bubble but shouldn't be. I voted for Allison this week.

I know Adam is theatrical - but it's highly entertaining - a great show. And he will make a TON of money on the road with his shows...

Well looks like me and Simon are wearing the dunce caps again this week! Nice pick Dietz. I think that America fell into that same trap with Adam this week that eliminated Daughtry in 4th place his year, everybody thinks he is safe so they either don't vote or vote for somebody they think might be on the bubble and don't want to see go. Risky stuff if you are a voter and I am not a voter, just a stalker and FM'er on the show. I also think this will be the wake up call for not only Adam who had to be humbled tonight and maybe reignighted but also his fans. Rock and roll next week with Slash, could we see Adam go over the top with a Paradise City or Welcome to the Jungle??? We shall see.

I will say this about Adam and I may have said it before, but he is the first person ever on this show who actually performs the song. To me that is huge. I like to see someone who knows how to perform as well as sing.

It was interesting watching last night that Adam didn't even seem nervous. I think he realizes that whatever happens he will be very succesful after Idol. I thought last nights singers were all pretty boring. I find it tough to listen to Jamie Fox. That song is number 1 in the charts?

Maybe the public is getting tired of Adam being too good and looking too professional. They might be turning towards giving someone a chance to make it big. Ya never know............

Maybe the public is getting tired of Adam being too good and looking too professional. They might be turning towards giving someone a chance to make it big. Ya never know............

Don't get me wrong, Adam is talented, but to me he is annoying. The high pitched over the top stuff just gets to me. Some weeks he is the bomb others he is very annoying IMO. It gets irritating how much the judges are up his %$^ too. When he got to the bottom 2 last night I was hoping he would be gone. He has a TON of talent but just needs to pull it down a notch. If not I don't think he can win it all.