• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, again, I agree with many, its a race for second.. Adam brought it again tonight, I think that Kris could throw a wrench into it, and Danny may as well, but he is a big step behind Adam and Kris.... Allison will make money in the industry, but will not win.

Bottom 3, Lil, Anoop, Matt.. Lil is gone, its a toss up, I think Matt will go home.

Kris and Adam were far and above the best of the night.. FAR AND ABOVE!!!

Adam and Kris are the best two. IMO Matt is a better singer than Danny for the 3rd spot. The way Paula was all teared up and literally trembling after Adam sang made me sick. Why they are paying her millions of dollars to act like a fool every week continues to astonish me....

Got to agree with the rest of you, pretty safe bets, but you never know! We shall see, nobody knocked it out tonight so it could get interesting and Adam could suffer from the voters who say, everybody will be voting for him so I won't bother. Still the best in the group by far.

I thought Adam was kind of boring tonight. I usually watch and wait just for him to see what he does, he is by far my favorite one on there. Should have saved that 'play that funky music' song for last night, that one rocked.

kris was very impressive, I never noticed him that much until last night, I think I hit the rewind button a couple times for that performance, really good guitar work there...

Personally I think Kris was the star last night. Adam is a very good singer, but there is still something with his voice I don't care for and I can't put my finger on it.

Lil better go home, can't stand her. Her attitude makess her very hard to watch. I think Matt will go home over Anoop, but I agreed with Simon on Anoop. Not sure what the others saw in him, but I didn't like it at all.

Danny did good, but it was a very safe song.

I agree Sand, I think Danny is a hugely likeable guy that will stick around but I think in the end Adam will just have too much talent and vocal range and will win it all. I can see Danny finishing second for sure. I had picked Lil to battle Adam till the end but she has been on a downhill slope for the past 5 weeks, maybe more, she can turn it around for sure but I think she may have run out of time this week because of the double elimination. I don't think Anoop, Matt or Allison have a shot at winning and Kris seems to be the dark horse that is gaining momentum each week though I don't think he will contend seriously for the top spot, maybe third? We shall see tonight!

I didnt care for Adam, he finds a way to scream during every song.

I think Danny is falling down a bit more and Kris is working his way up.

At one time i thought it would be between Adam and Danny, but now Im thinking it will be between Adam and Kris

adam is the bomb, im sorry. The guy can flat out perform on the stage.

I think they got it right last night by sending Anoop and Lil home. Lil i think has a bit more talent then matt, but matts not going to be around much long anyways.

Pace,

You must be a youngin right? Under 30 I am guessing? All of us dinosaurs are getting a chuckle right now from your last post! Frank Sinatra, in his younger days, had a girlfriend who nicknamed the guys he hung around with a bunch of rats and said he was the leader of the Rat Pack. That is how it got started and it has five members who you may have seen on a poster or photo standing in from of the marquee sign of the old Sands Hotel in Las Vegas. They are Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Joey Bishop and Peter Lawford. The music portion only came from the first three so we will be hearing songs of Frank, Dean or Sammy which are classics from the 50's and 60's.

On a sad note, I believe that Joey Bishop is the only living member of the Rat Pack, unless he died in the last year or two.

Windy

Thanks Windy;

Although I might act like I am Under 30 at times, this past summer I hit the big 40. I still did not know who the Rat Pack were. I did however live a deprived childhood out in the sticks....

Paceman,

Are you frigging kidding me! LOL You really don't know who the rat pack is and you are 40, good God man, don't the papers and tv stations make it all the way out to where you live! LOL

This is the second thing that blew my mind this week. I was in Portsmouth Ohio last weekend with my wife watching Dennis DeYoung in concert and in the back up band was the lead singer from Iron Butterfly and they sang In A Gadda Davida and do you know my wife, who is 48 years old leans over and tells me she has NEVER heard that song in her life! I am not sure which I am more surprised by! LOL

Windy