• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deadliest Catch

bassNspear

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word "walruses" I wish some local lakes had some walruses, maybe I would have better luck!

i was thinking the same thing.

I thought there would be a little bit of fists flying insted of screaming matches.

Funny how the Wizard is head and shoulders ahead in the crabcount, yet Keith is out of bait, Yelling at the deckhands for not telling them about the bait level even thought hey were setting bait-heavy pots, and screaming at Monte for missing out on the walrus. But, in his defense, there were crab below the walrus.

The CornMar sure is missing Phil.

Sig and Edgar had better calm the crew down. As much as I'd like to see a greenhorn battle royal Rd 2.

Doesn't make sense to only have 2 hooks when your that far from Dutch Harbor. I've got a feeling they can fabricate one up pretty quick if that was what they had to do.

This season is almost too full of drama. I want to see some more meat-and-potatos crabbing, with some honest-to-goodness weather issues with crew reactions; not more personal problems.

that is interesting the wizard has a huge crab count but it makes it look like they are in last place, is there quota that high compared to everyone else? Then the Time bandit there pulling in huge pots but there count wasnt that big either, kinda weird

I didn't get that either and suprised that they were in first place at the end of the show. I think their shares depend on how many shares they bought up from other boats when it switched over to a set quota.

It all films good I guess. My wife thinks that this show is all drama created by the film makers. I really doubt you could creat this kind of Drama. That and look at the economy here and now. These guys have to be dealing with the same troubles. I really feel for the wizard and keith. I think this guy runs his boat as it should be ran and I know he has to have alot of stress on his shoulders. Murry on the conilia Marie is doing the best he can. I can't understand why theres not more of phil telling them where to go???? I think this is the best season yet though.

According to previews it looks like Phil returns for the Opelio season.

That would be sweet!!! I hope your right jltimm. I just hope he doesn't do it just because of the tv show and ends up makeing his condition even worse..

Sure doesn't look like they give any good tips to each other. Every time they call in for some "radio fishing", they end up getting less than 10 per pot.

Guess it's not all that different from some of the tight lipped anglers here smile J/K, many good tips on this site.