• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deadliest Catch

bassNspear

I looked on the Cornelia Marie's HSOforum, and according to that site Captain Phil Harris and his two sons are scheduled to be on CNN's Larry King Live on Friday night, April 10.

Have to tune in and see if he is really on there or not.

DD

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked on the Cornelia Marie's HSOforum, and according to that site Captain Phil Harris and his two sons are scheduled to be on CNN's Larry King Live on Friday night, April 10.

DD

Thanks for this information. Were under a week away!

Originally Posted By: Double D

DD

Thanks for this information. Were under a week away!

yeah thanks for the heads up. I'll be checkin it out for sure. 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

Oh NO!!! Phil is out??? I doubt he's out for the season...I hope he'll be back. What did you guys think of the first hour??? Almost seemed like they were reaching for entertainment???? Great show first hour though.. I wonder whats up for next week? they didn't even show a Next episode... Looks like it might be a good season though.

It is amazing, I have become addicted to this show. I am really pulling for Captain Phil, he has become one of my favorites. I am saddened to see that he is still smoking. I hope he can make the changes he needs to make to keep himself alive.