• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008 Green Bay Packers

snoozebutton

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a poor showing by the pass defense last night just aweful amd it was a hard game to watch. Hopefully they can turn it around against Carolina but I have a bad feeling about that game also.

GO BEARS THIS WEEKEND!!!!

I think it was more of a poor showing by the D-line, no pass rush until the 4th quarter, we really miss Jenkins.

BTW, seems like Vikes fans are happier with a Packer loss than they are with a Vikes win. 1.gif

Didn't the Vikes beat the Saints??? In NOLA???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, explain to me how Rodgers is awesome. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The saints handed the vikes the win. They did nothing to deserve it. The vikes get lucky and get handed wins often it seems like. The other teams must feel sorry for them, including the lions. They should have lost that game too!

Saints didn't "hand" a win to the Vikes. If it weren't for poor special teams by the Vikes, that game woulda been a blow out. And one more thing, the Vikings get more "unlucky" than lucky as you put it. That first Packer game should been a win (thanks Mr Shiancoe) then the Colts game (thanks again). I have to give it to you Packer fans, you are all the epitome of Mr Half Fulls. You all still think Erin Rodgers is the next Favre, guess what- he isn't.

I think it was more of a poor showing by the D-line, no pass rush until the 4th quarter, we really miss Jenkins.

BTW, seems like Vikes fans are happier with a Packer loss than they are with a Vikes win. 1.gif

Are we? Maybe the Pack fans just a little more sensitive?

Originally Posted By: zamboni
Didn't the Vikes beat the Saints??? In NOLA???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, explain to me how Rodgers is awesome. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The saints handed the vikes the win. They did nothing to deserve it. The vikes get lucky and get handed wins often it seems like. The other teams must feel sorry for them, including the lions. They should have lost that game too!

yeah, because the vikes didn't create the turnovers.... crazy

Some of the Pack fans act like he is, some think he is even better

You seem to be quite the expert on Packer fans. uhoh.gif

Yep...and a Packer fan has never ever made a judgemental statement about the Vikes fans. Oh, if we could only be as impartial, open minded, non-partisan and have as realistic a perspective as the Lambeau faithful. How great would that be?

Some of the Pack fans act like he is, some think he is even better

You seem to be quite the expert on Packer fans. uhoh.gif

No, just proves I know how to read. I could take an hour and quote everyone of you Packers fans that have stated such stuff on here, but I have better things to do whistle