• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008 Green Bay Packers

snoozebutton

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: walleyes12
were are all the packer fans lately?????

They left Snooze here all by himself. Funny, they call us the bandwagon fans but as soon as a rough patch comes their way they all vanish.

Well, there are 202 response in this thread. But then 180 of them are from Vikings fans who feel the need to come in here and lift their leg. 5.gif

So what year exactly was the last Minnesota Super Bowl Championship won? I would give props to the Cheese Heads as much as I hate them and I can say that having tasted the victory of the Super Bowl and also having the franchise with the most wins in NFL history. 700 for Da BEARS!

Windy

i am not a huge fan, but if i had to pick a team, i'm a packer backer. i will never understand how vikes guys can discount the past success of green bay. does minnesota play to win the north then go home? or is there biggest goal to finish eith a better record than green bay and call it a great season? i thought you guys the best team till the falcons got ya in the nfc game that year(96?) but since then, the packers have been the better team. you are not the lions, but come on.

i am not a huge fan, but if i had to pick a team, i'm a packer backer. i will never understand how vikes guys can discount the past success of green bay. does minnesota play to win the north then go home? or is there biggest goal to finish eith a better record than green bay and call it a great season? i thought you guys the best team till the falcons got ya in the nfc game that year(96?) but since then, the packers have been the better team. you are not the lions, but come on.

funny. since the vikings inception into the league they have a higher win percentage and more playoff appearances than the packers

But how many World Series titles for the White Sox in 75 years? The Vikes haven't been around near as long as that- yet alone the Twins and their TWO rings wink

We have to get Windy going, boys. A Chicago person talking up the Packers is pretty sad. I lived in the Chicago area, thats sacrelige there.

were are all the packer fans lately?????

Were here, sifting thru the drivel, getting ice fishing tackle organized and chuckling at the fact the for one breif moment in time, the purple crowd will get a very small taste of success by (possibly)winning a division thats very weak this season by dethroning the youngest (read least experienced) team in the NFL and make it into the playoffs to a wildcard game. Ahh yes, it will be as a division winner, but yet its still a wildcard game.

All this glory will provide you with one weekend of "playoff madness" to talk about, puff up your chests, bad mouth us Packerfans but then alas, come home whippped, empty handed and facing a tougher schedule next year, and a lower draft pick and STILL no championship to show for it.

You guys in purple don't SERIOUSLY think your gonna WIN the next 5 straight do you?

Its called the LOMBARDI trophy, its about 3 feet tall, sterling silver triangular base with a football on top. Has your teams name and the year you win it engraved below the NFL logo. Looks great in a trophy case. Has these wonderfuly gaudy and overly embelished rings that go along with it. The rings they hand out to every player on the team.....Hahahahahahahaha

Wade,

Do you think we didn't have to listen to the same drivel last year and deal with the Packer fans "lifting their leg", as snooze so eloquently put it? Don't get high and mighty on us as if the Packer fans are all gracious in their success.

Second, that young and inexperienced team you are defending is primarily the same 13-3 team that went to the NFC Championship last season (minus Favre, plus Rodgers), except they are one year older with a playoff run under their belts. I don't think the their being young rationalization is much of an excuse since the even younger version already did it.

I have seen Lambeau, its fans and the green and gold groupies get all lathered up over a meaningless game in September. I have watched them go nuts backing into the playoffs, with no chance to go anywhere, because the Vikes lost to Arizona on the last play of the season and you want to tell us we should not care because you and the packer faithful would only get revved up for a Super Bowl. What a crock of [PoorWordUsage]. Get off your high horse.

IF IF!! With all the slinging going on in here, one would think there was going to be a Packer, Vikings game on! Or that there was going to be 2 teams fighting for a playoff spot wink

LOL

there are two teams fighting for a playoff spot and I don't think Greenbay is included