• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS PICTURES 2008!!!!

HossFisher

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is action from today, no background edits ever. I promise.

Took my step-dad from Calif fishing to catch his first bass(s) ever...he did pretty good too!

The kid is always showing off

pa12.jpg

4 lber. UH OH, rookie camera guy!!!!

pa8.jpg

1 smallie

pa13.jpg

2 smallie

pa6.jpg

3 smallie (pig alert!)

pa5.jpg

OMG, someone put that BASS on Slim Fast!!!!

pa9.jpg

Sled,

Once again, nice fish. Good weekend for you, all those hog bass and Kyle Busch wins. Gotta love that. You still hittin' em on the Senko?

Always enjoy those pic's so keep em coming.

Coach Dog

Whats the length on those fish Sled? Pretty dang nice stuff.

They are all about girth as opposed to length!!!!

I actually nailed the biggest largemouth on the rocks...boy did that thing run!

Hodgie, anytime youre up in the subarctic

Here are a few from last weekend. No real pigs, but all fish were in the 18-19" range. Stayed at Father Hennpepin all weekend, but only got out for about 3 hours on Saturday due to family obligations. Actually, we went out Sunday morning and after a wave slammed us down on a rock (cracking my trolling motor prop) we headed in only having made about three casts. It was so flipping windy!

The fish we got all came on craw colored tubes with 1/4 jig heads on shallow rocks.

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

Finaly got my pictures on here from a little fish outting a few weeks ago. Between my bro, bro in-law and myself we had a blast catching these things. They both used nightcrawlers, and I used a Rubber worm rigged wacky style, and the wacky style did catch one more fish then them. Sorry I didnt get pics of all of them, but here is a couple.

stolaf6-1-08.jpg

IMG]

photos041-1.jpg