• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of the Cats 2007 Team Whisker Wranglers

DTro

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Steve...I'll let you know ASAP cool.gif

I don't think I'll be fishing this Sunday evening, probably get out Saturday evening. I'm not too worried about you, Dan. You're sure to stick a good one once you get your line in some productive flathead water.

I'm a little late with this, but welcome to the team, WWG! Glad to have you on board!! grin.gif

Wow! Way to go Dude! How's it feel having to carry me in this contest?

We fished what I thought to be an extremley awesome flattie haunt. All the stuff that seemed to be beautiful habitat. But no luck. Nothing wanted to cooperate with us last night.

It was a great time though fishing with Brian and telling lame jokes. And as Dennis says, "Catching is so overated." LOL. Geeze, I sure would like to get a flat on the board. I have another trip planned for this weekend. Hopefully.....

Thinking about a trip to the river tonight. Any teammates want in on the action??

Want to launch around 7 or 7:30 and be off by 12:30 or 1.

I got bait.....at least I did when I left this morning. These temps tend to take their toll on the bait tank in the garage. 86 degrees in the tank yesterday. I changed about 50% of the water and got it down to 74 or so. Scared to see the thermometer when I get home.

Give me a call if interested. 612-685-6713

I going to brave the storm tonight, league tomorrow and get together Sat. I would hope at least something one of those nights. Probably nothing to help our score though.

Quote:

I would hope at least something one of those nights. Probably nothing to help our score though.

Unless we are scoring turtles!! smile.gif

That softshell last night was the size of a garbage can lid!

Why didn't you want to touch it. grin.gif

Be carefull, I became addicted to the "stuff" a year ago and now I find out that there aint no twelve step program to help kick the habit. Who would of figured? Not that I want to.

Once addicted you'll find yourself driving two hours one way just to fish for them. Then driving home at 6:00 in the morning and trying not to zombie out the rest of the day.

I will say this though, the catfishermen are the best fishermen out there to fish with. Probably just another part of the addiction.

Quote:

I've never caught a catfish... Do you guys shore fish, I'd love to tag along. im in the east metro. Let me know if you guys catfish around there on the st. croix or mississippi

Ok I don't care about addiction I just wanna catch one

How does a guy get into this contest? I just discovered this whole catfishing thing and I think I might be HOOKED just wondering if I can get in even though I don't live in your area. All we have in this area is channels, but we do grow them big!!!