• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of the Cats 2007 Team Whisker Wranglers

DTro

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright guys, we need to come up with a name for our team.

some suggestions:

Team Slime Time

Sumo Slayers

Pig Hunters

Whisker Lickin Good

Screaming clickers

Well, I aint the best on coming up with a good team name. I can think about it for a while and iffin I come up with something soon I'll post it.

It looks like I got really lucky on the team designation. smile.gif I hope you other four don't mind carrying me.

Darren, you know what this means right? You are going to have to invite me along on the Minnesota River more this year. And Manny, you're going have to invite me to some of your metro spots.

Sometime this year Farmboy1 and I are going to hit pool 4.

Im new to catfishing. ive already been out twice this week. goin again tonight. Just practice till the start of this thing. I like whisker wranglers as well. IM going to try to get out as much as possible.

Hey Whisker Wranglers -

I'm glad to be on the Whisker Wrangler team. Looking forward to the upcoming cat season. Could you each send me your e-mail address - send to [email protected]

We need to exchange e-mail addresses and telephone numbers. I primarily fish the St Croix River. I'll have open seats in the boat some nights and would be glad to have company. I'll make a Team 4 e-mail distribution list and let you know how the St Croix cat bite is going and when I have seats available.

We need to get on the board early and with big fish - let everybody try to catch us.

Not only can you do it, it's encouraged cool.gif

Sure would be fun it everyone was able to make it to the Mankato Gathering, then we all would get to fish together and talk some smack.

Quote:

Hey Whisker Wranglers -

I'm glad to be on the Whisker Wrangler team. Looking forward to the upcoming cat season. Could you each send me your e-mail address - send to

We need to exchange e-mail addresses and telephone numbers. I primarily fish the St Croix River. I'll have open seats in the boat some nights and would be glad to have company. I'll make a Team 4 e-mail distribution list and let you know how the St Croix cat bite is going and when I have seats available.

We need to get on the board early and with big fish - let everybody try to catch us.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

I think you have mine already don't you Steve?

It's on like Honkey Kong grin.gifgrin.gif

Oh....you're that Steve D shocked.gif

Didn't realize it until now crazy.gif

I'll be sending you my contact info ASAP.

Looking forward to hooking up with all you guys in the near future. Andre, you're the only one on our team I've yet to meet, but I'm sure that'll change real soon. I'm going to try to make the gathering in 'Kato.

We've got some real talented heavy hitters on this team. Dtro, Dan, and Steve are all members of the "50 and over" elite...each having a personal best flatty over 50-lbs.

I'm proud to be a Whisker Wrangler...I think we've got this one in the bag, gents!! grin.gif

Well, I would've had a couple for our team today, but I guess I left my "A" game at home crazy.gif

2 awesome runs on live bait today; one came loose shortly after the hookset, the other was a total whiff.

I got off work around 8am, caught some chubs, and fished from 10:30am-2pm. Both runs happened between noon and 1pm.

Guess what I'm doin' after work tomorrow morning wink.gif