• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of the Cats 2007 Team Whisker Wranglers

DTro

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Uh HMMM... Hanson.... Front and center.
wink.gif

Probably... been skunked 3 times in a row now.

I'm paying my dues forward. Get the big ole skunks out of the way this year and then watch out! I'm coming man!. No wait... I told Dtro next year won't be my year but the following year will be. Team Hanson in 2009 baby!!

Quote:

Quote:

Uh HMMM... Hanson.... Front and center.
wink.gif

Probably... been skunked 3 times in a row now.

I'm paying my dues forward. Get the big ole skunks out of the way this year and then watch out! I'm coming man!. No wait... I told Dtro next year won't be my year but the following year will be. Team Hanson in 2009 baby!!

Ahhhh Dude,

You just have some of Shamu's Mojo on ya. That guy has been getting Goose Eggs ever since we went out and he got on the board when (he was a late joiner for KOTC) in my boat.

I got an egg when I was with him prior to you. Was able to shake it, next time out.

Thank god his boat will be up and running so he can get out and shake the Funky off his back.

You should be good to go next time your out.

grin.gif

Way to Go - You Guys. Those are nice fish and will bump our score up quite a ways. I just got in from a beautiful night on the St Croix. I got one nice 25# fish that was 37" X 24" but that is only 1 point above my current flathead so no upgrade. I picked him up in a new spot that has a lot of promise. I'm going to hit a big fish any time now - You guys have set the bar pretty high - Way To Go!!

Thanks Ryan, and you bet he is the man. Looking forward to hit the river with him again.

I learned a couple things fishing with John. 1. Never put bug dope on a fresh cat rash and 2. Give a slow pull on the line when the bait is sinking. Keeps the bait from wrapping up around the line.

Quote:

Hopefully I can get on some fish for the BPCL this Friday.

Hope hard!!!!!!

Really Hard........

Your streak has stalled..... The staller was leaving the empty KFC chicken buckets on the hood of my truck.

Bummer Dude! You had the potential..... to go the distance. grin.gif

Quote:

Hope hard!!!!!!

Hope?

Good God, I have Shamu in my boat again on Friday. Nobody wants to fish with me, everyone is bailing. blush.gif

If we can make it a mile from the landing without a Monster Jag going down, I'll be impressed. grin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Hope hard!!!!!!

Hope?

Good God, I have Shamu in my boat again on Friday. Nobody wants to fish with me, everyone is bailing. blush.gif

If we can make it a mile from the landing without a Monster Jag going down, I'll be impressed. grin.gif

The Double Skunk Jinx you two have been carrying will probably be the trigger to an awesome night.

Heck! It really can't get any worse for you two...... grin.gif

Congrats, Wranglers!! We did it!! '07 KOTC Champions!!grin.gif

You guys were awesome! It was a great pleasure to be part of the Whisker Wranglers team. Thanks again to WWG and Steve D for getting me out in their boats a couple times this season. I'm truly sorry Dtro and Dan that I didn't get a chance to wet a line with you guys this summer, but we don't have to be in a contest, nor do we have to wait for the next one to get out and fish sometime in the near future.

Well, we sure made a great team. I'm going to miss the '07 Whisker Wranglers. Chances are we'll all be in different team configurations with different names next year, but I'm positive it will still be a great time for all who choose to participate again.

Thanks, again guys!!!!

Congrats, Fellow Wranglers. Thanks for carrying my sorry butt. I had a nice channel but I think I ended up with the smallest flat. What are the chances of us teaming up again next year? Thanks for a fun season.

Steve