• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Most overrated band.

fishonnopeoff

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Nirvana

That was the first thing that popped into my mind as I read the title of the thread and then you had already beat me to the post. Those guys were dung! The only thing worse than that loser Cobain is his trailer trash no talent skank wife...

wow interesting responses....

I would have to say Godsmack. AIC rip off with a 1/10th the talent.

Can't agree with Nirvana, like it or not they paved the road out of hair band domination.

Quote:

Quote:

Rolling Stones

Beatles

Greatful Dead

tongue.gif

The Stones and the Beatles??? You have got to be kidding me...

Kind of. I think the Stones suck, but the Beatle are good. Everyone has their own musical taste. I've seen bands named that I think are great.

WOW, i'm seein some unlikely names here. as far as creed or godsmack, i don't see them as even being 'rated'. so as popular bands that are truely overrated, i can leave out cool.gifbands like smashmouth, the offspring, or sugar ray cause they are irrelevent.

the doors

van halen

kiss

and maybe ac/dc

some rap has relevence cool.gif

Without a doubt U2. I cant stand them. I was laughing at the first few posts with Creed, Nickleback, and Godsmack. I like all of them. I would have to agree with The Stones being overrated too. Ive never been too fond of them.

I'm gunna go ahead and stick up for rap. I enjoy some rap every now and then. Sure it isn't the same type of music like you guys are used to but when people talk about music they talk about art. I would have to say that rapping is more of an art than it is music. It takes quite a bit of talent to rap. Now the lyrics on the the other hand are a different story. I can agree that they can leave out all that bad stuff.