• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New World Record Whitetail!

Received this today - thought you'd enjoy it.....

Here's a picture of the new world record whitetail. It was taken by the cousin of a coworker's sister's uncle's best friend's son-in-law. It has green scored 803 1/8 and was shot 6 ½ miles north of Lena, WI on the southeast corner of ol' man Henry's 80 acre swamp. Coincidentally, this is the smaller of (2) bucks that were sparing, but the hunter flinched because of buck fever and shot the wrong deer! According to the local newspaper, this deer had killed and eaten six hunters in the last week.

Remember if you saw it on the internet it has to be true:)

8525068_348.ts1171584121000.jpg

That jerk shot it from my back yard. It was not even three years old. I confronted the guy and asked why did you tresspass... he just said "I did not think the barb wire and cyclone fence ment for people to stay out".

Heck, this deer would walk up and take corn from your hand (you had to watch out the horns could get ya). He even let my cousin go for a ride on his back - again horns are great to hold on to, but be careful).

i agree with harvy lee, they look like a nontypical elk rack turned upside down, just by the way the 4 browtines shoot almost streight up with just a little curve at the tip, that or somebody got really carried away with photoshop

From WI, must be an elktail, a hybrid between a big swamp buck and one of the reintroduced elk!

Sure looks like an elk rack posed in reverse on the deer, but if no photoshop that's one crazy non-typical elk rack!