• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Show your Ice rigged ATV's!

Gus

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my Kodiak 450 and Frabill Arctic Caboose all set for the season.

DSC00470.JPG

DSC00471.JPGDSC00472.JPGDSC00473.JPGDSC00476.JPGDSC00478.JPG

The lights are from a marine supply store. They are called "stair step illumination" and are LEDs. I can run both of them on a 7 ah 12 v vex battery for more than 24 hours.

Dude, if I ever win the Powerball or maybe sell a kidney or better yet, quit having kids, that's the exact setup I will buy! A 500EFI with an Otter behind it...I better wipe the drool off my keyboard. smile.gif

I built a quick change rear rack system for my atv. I can haul my suitcase style fishouse and quickly change the rack for summer use. I add a retractabel front windshield to help keep the wind off. I made my own front ice auger holder aslo. I can build custom racks from my garage for about the same price as store racks but with a custom one you get what you want.

Here is my Mistress, and I tell you there is no love lost between her and my Wife. As a matter of fact my Mistress tried killing my wife, I had 33 miles on her (wheeler) and my wife only had 1/3 of a mile on it when she flipped it over onto herself.

[image]2220368130037230090S600x600Q85.jpg[/image]

[image]2907906430037230090S600x600Q85.jpg[/image]

[image]2308489400037230090S600x600Q85.jpg[/image]

I've never seen so much stuff piled on an ATV. My only question is: Is there room for you to sit on the machine, or are you forced to sit in your sled with some rope for controls? grin.gif Nice looking rig! I'm pretty jealious.

Man you sure do have a lot of stuff, definetely look prepared. Love the tracks, almost bought some this year, but since it hasn't snowed yet I saved the $3-5K and bought more (other) fishing stuff. wink.gif

Quote:

Im curious, what the gallon of RV antifreeze on the seat is for? hopefuly not keeping holes open....

I use it so my hand held Marcum flasher can get a good read through the ice. A few drops and its good to go. When your in mixed company its especialy handy to have wink.gif