• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Cenaiko Thread

Zenit

I drove by the Cenaiko Lake today during my lunch break. Plenty of standing water on the ice today. Up in the N.W. Corner of the lake (very popular for fisherman) there is about 1.5-inches of water standing on the ice....so be sure to bring your waterproof boots and ice creepers because all of the snow is gone and the ice is glazed with water. The water level of the lake is down another two feet lower than last year so the northern flats on the lake are now mud flats....so you will need to move out further away from shore than last year to avoid drilling bottom with your ice auger.

Have fun out there tomorrow! I am going to wait until the wind mellows out and temperature drops.

Good Luck!

Sorry I did not make it down there, but this was the first year in 9 or 10 I have not been down there fishing. I had to get rid of all my outer gear due some issues and then to top it off my wife got the flu. So I stayed home to care for my wife and will have to wait to go trout fishing until I can go up north.

I don't live or fish there anymore but i used to do good fishing shallow on the north end like 2-4 feet deep
I would not try drilling a hole over in the North east side of this pond now! The water is way low and you will be drilling into the bottom!