• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Cenaiko Thread

Zenit

stopped by Cenaiko today with my grandoughter and my pup. took a few casts and got nothing. seen a few surface out there. there were a few people fishing out there. none were cought that i saw. a couple of guys had some bites as i was leaving who were using bobbers and worms. the lake is low. we need rain. good luck.

I went yesterday but I'm afraid I got there a little late so the fish really wasn't biting very well. I saw around a dozen or so other people there tho all around the lake and I saw some nice fish jumping I just couldn't get out far enough with my waders.

If you do go just don't make my mistake and get there to late lol, go early and I got a feeling you'll get some nice fish.

i went to Cenaiko yesterday around 10am. it was sunny and not much wind. only about 6 people on the whole lake. the water was clear. noticed some smallmouth on and near their beds in the lake. seen two rainbows that were caught. the anglers i talked to were using worms or nightcrawlers. i was just casting a small spinner and only had a couple of bass follow and got two sunnies. didn't stay long, basicly just taking the dog for a walk and casting a little. i think worms are probably the way to go. seen a few rise and jump on the surface. good luck.

Well we are a little over a month away from the opener. If you have not seen the lake in the last 3 months, it's down, alot. The two north corners are pretty much dry. At least they were around thanksgiving when I drove by. What are everyones thoughts on the lower water levels and how it will affect the fishing?