• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

go to the dnr HSOforum they have a link to email all the info to. takes a few weeks then you get a letter in the mail. nice pike by the way -

walleyegator - 3 footers ehhh - looks like glass to me - just rubbin ya a little - nice fish!

tbags: I knew someone would catch that the ruler said 38" always an observant crowd on here wink.gif but she rolled onto her belly when I grabbed the camera. When I rolled her back I didn't pay attention where she sat according to the ruler. I asure you though that it's 42". Thanks captain for noticing that. I didn't think I would ever catch a pike over the 40" mark here in MN, thumbs up to the DNR and the era of catch and release smile.gif

mtreno- this is the third tagged pike I've caught this season. All where real nice 34,36,42.

First post on the board, hello everyone. I got a couple of pics of a few I caught this year. I didn't have the chance to measure or weigh any of them but each was fun to land. All were caught on the same lake this year here in the metro area...

Scubas223.jpg

Scubas232.jpg

I caught this one tonight using a Giant Jackpot. This was between 45 and 46 inches. Hard to measure with a tape. Floppy thing! Really was green when I got it on shore. River fish that was caught in current less than two feet deep. Sand bottom.

This thing swiped at it twice on the same retrieve, and on the third pause I saw the boil and my plug just vanished. Yes! I set the hook and after a very short battle I slid it up on the bank and got a couple qick pics and a quick measurement it went back!

fattieboomalattiejl5.jpg

I knew I would find you here! Good one Dan, nice fish...post the other pictures...I think they are all good!

That is one muscular looking fish, probably from fighting the current all the time.

Were you using that same Penn, hydralic reel, with the pool cue rod and the waist harness? Maybe thats why it didn't fight much? You reminder when you showed me your Muskie outfit? grin.gif

Just kidding folks, I don't even know this guy! grin.gif