• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Dipper

IceJohn

Where can I get parts for the big dipper?I let a friend barrow mind,he had it over ayear hecut an inch off all the way around.So I need a new plasic part.Please post and thanks for help.ICE JOHN

Send Me your screwed up dipper cup, and I'll Mail you a new cup to bolt on to restore your dipper to like new condition.

Thanks to all you guy's for giving my product such good reviews. I really appreciate it, and I'm glad that you all find the Big and Little Dippers to be a durable and useful Ice Fishing tool. Also,I stand behind the quality and so far have only had one fisherman return a broken cup for replacement.

Send To: Mark Edevold - 270 Main St. - Gonvick,MN 56644

Mange Takk

Mark what is the length of the little dipper? I have a big dipper that is a permant fixture in my portable and house on wheels. But, when I go out of the resorts in rental houses I have to leave it because it doesn't fit in my gear bag. Will they fit in the Revolution case?

I use both the Little Dipper and the Big Dipper, these are two nice pieces of equipment to have out on the ice. The Big Dipper makes short work of cleaning out an 8-inch hole, and the Little Dipper is very portable and can be thrown in my Revolution for easy transport. These dippers are tough!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

chunkytrout-

Very close to Clearbrook!

Hope that helps grin.gifgrin.gif

iffwalleyes-

I just pulled my tape measure out, the Little Dipper is approximately 22 1/2" long and 6" wide across the scoop. It will fit in the Revolution bag. It fits perfectly in the zippered storage compartment. It also fits fairly well in the rod storage area.

Gonvick is just south of the SW corner of Lower Red Lake (NW of Bemidji approx 45 mi.)

The Little Dipper is designed for 6" auger holes and up. I have tried cutting the scooper down to make it work for 5" holes, and it makes a handy little unit for scooping minnows too - plus you have the tape measure on the handle to measure your fish. I could cut one down for you if you'd like - just email me if you're interested. I don't typically sell direct, but if you can't get one or you'd rather have me do the customizing I could make an exception for a guy from Iowa. [email protected]

I had the pleasure of borrowing one of the Big Dippers last season. Of course, I was right behind the owner who was drilling all the holes. I had to keep up with him or be left 5 miles out from the cabins. crazy.gif

Great piece of equipment! But I think for me, a Little Dipper would work better. I'll be dealing with 6 inch holes for the most part.

For anyone currently looking to buy one, I saw both the big and little dipper last night on display at the Coon Rapids Sportsmans Warehouse. I must say, it looks like a great product.

These are awesome tools to have with ya on the ice. They clean out holes in just seconds, can use to to shovel snow..club unwanted guests or whatever. I picked one up a couple of years ago after a friend, who happens to be from Gonvick, told me about them. Cant go wrong with the Big Dipper!!!