• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Daily Pics

4 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

I'm retired I can't look at this stuff all day I have things to do. So Canon Guy what did I miss? 

? I came back from Florida for surgery that I had two days ago so I have far too much time on my hands for a few days. 

I like documenting things in the news with my camera, such as demonstrations, be it from the left or the right. So I went to scary downtown Minneapolis on Monday to capture some things going on around the courthouse and I posted a photo of someone writing  something on a wall with some chalk. It offended at least two people so I deleted it. 

Speaking of LOW, on the same night as the northern lights (I had already seen that pic leech *wink*) This happened, co-worker and fellow HSO member sent me a video, which I captured a still off of. He rushed over as fast as he could on glare ice with a fire extinguisher, but said it went up in like 5 minutes. I guess there was just enough time for the owners to unhook the truck and remove a couple propane tanks.

20210319_111847.jpg

1 hour ago, Duffman said:

Speaking of LOW, on the same night as the northern lights (I had already seen that pic leech *wink*) This happened, co-worker and fellow HSO member sent me a video, which I captured a still off of. He rushed over as fast as he could on glare ice with a fire extinguisher, but said it went up in like 5 minutes. I guess there was just enough time for the owners to unhook the truck and remove a couple propane tanks.

20210319_111847.jpg

Nice color and use of light! ?

Quietly awaititing for Smurfy to tell leech~~ to take his political bullshiat back to Sillytown.

And leech~~.........How about actually posting a pic that you have taken buddy, like 99% of the posters in this thread, don't come in here and be shiatting all over my thread, there might not be rules like your fricken meme thread...........but use a little farking common sense sometimes.

Easy boys, easy...  

It’s been a great thread to share things we’ve seen during our routine days and travels.  Random - something that catches our attention out of the ordinary day.  And the less words, the better.

My apologies for fanning any flames.

Edited by Wanderer

Leech, how about you take your hypocrisy over to Sillytown?

Even though I thought two of you were being over the top ridiculous, I deleted my photo. Now that you doubled down on the ridiculousness, please remove your rant which is far worse than the photo I posted.

Edited by Canon Guy

9 hours ago, Duffman said:

Quietly awaititing for Smurfy to tell leech~~ to take his political bullshiat back to Sillytown.

And leech~~.........How about actually posting a pic that you have taken buddy, like 99% of the posters in this thread, don't come in here and be shiatting all over my thread, there might not be rules like your fricken meme thread...........but use a little farking common sense sometimes.

yea Leech, take it to sillytown!!!!!!

better Duff!!!!!!? think i called it political bafoonery! ? i just looked at this thread....... this thread has some REALLY AWESOME pictures.  and to throw that in here is sad. i always looked forward to this thread when new stuff is posted.  

but have at it, not my thread either....i'll still look and try to keep my opinions to myself....i said try!!!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Canon Guy said:

Leech, how about you take your hypocrisy over to Sillytown?

Even though I thought two of you were being over the top ridiculous, I deleted my photo. Now that you doubled down on the ridiculousness, please remove your rant. 

He says as he laughs about a 16 year old who had his brains splattered. Your the one that brought us here Sir with your Social Justice statement. Keep that ridiculousness where it's best enjoyed.