• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where is everyone

MJ1657

Sounds like some got out last days. My Dad is doing better but will have open heart. Here is the marinade recipe from the get to gator

1 cup olive oil

3/4 cup soy sauce

1/2 cup lemon juice

1/4 cup worcestershire sauce

3 tbl prepared mustard

2 tsp pepper

2 clove garlic smashed

1 bottle terriyaki

Everybody have a fun off season. I will start with steelhead in WI then In Canada then its bass time until its time for the stabin cabin

Mwal

Merkman,

I bought Canotrapper's house and would like to finnish the outside like yours how did you do it?

Mwal

Merk is pulling Spearheads house.

Fun day today finished off with a few cold beverages and some Mexican food.

Thanks to everyone today for all of their help and to everyone I crossed paths with this year. I'm tired of the cold weather but looking forward to ice time next year.

Heading out to pelican today, I'm sure it will be a zoo, but kind of curious to see how people are doing it. I'm bringing spears and nets, and plan on cutting the biggest hole i can, before i die lol. I've never seen this before so should be interesting

Heading out to pelican today, I'm sure it will be a zoo, but kind of curious to see how people are doing it. I'm bringing spears and nets, and plan on cutting the biggest hole i can, before i die lol. I've never seen this before so should be interesting

Let us know how that goes. Should be interesting.

Well, that was awesome. Except the cleaning fish for 3hrs part... Ended up with 8 nice northerns, the biggest was 35in and huge girth, it was over 15lbs. 42"of ice, we lucked out and found a 3x5 hole already cut out with just a little ice to chisel out...if you go I would suggest getting there early and trying to get an existing hole. 55 crappies and 8 northerns total in 2hrs...should be a couple good fish fries!

43324AFB-1314-4E39-925A-C332DBE26974.jpg

The results if my cousins trip out to pelican Thursday.

He reported thousands of fish pulled and dumped just being left behind by those doing the scooping. Sad...

Seeing fish like that makes me think we all missed a gem of a spearing lake. Those are beauties. frown

Insane...

I did a little online checking both here and other sites. Saw the results of whats happening out there. He was right... THOUSANDS.. just laying there goin to waste..

Made me sickcrymad