• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where is everyone

MJ1657

Guys, check out channel 4 news tonight at 10, Frank & Chris came to check out what spearing is about on Madison lake. I should have split them blocks smaller. blushgrin

I'm in Owatonna I hope I get channel 4 in the truck.

I was not aware you did not have a receipt. Glad they are trying to work it out with you. [/qu

Well they gave me another new house with the thermo roofand had to cut poles but i dont like it because the roof is to bright knw any body that wants to buy one..

Hillbilly,

When I had my Clam Summit insulated it was to bright. I tried a blue tarp that was brown on one side it did not help. I was using anti fatigue pads on the ice to darken and make it less slippery so I bought another set at FF and put them in the poles on the inside of the roof it helped. My hubs kept breaking and was a pos so it went bye bye and I went to a eskimo quickfish 3 its plenty dark the hubs work I can set it up in 90 second by myself the only complaint is the bag is to small.

If you look online at F Farm the mats are called

Larin Anti-Fatigue Work Mat Set. They work great as a floor I may still build the floor Laska built for when lakes are drivable but early season when pulling otter sled the mats only weigh couple lbs. Check them out.

We could go out sometime if you want try the Quick fish 3 before deciding what to do with the Clam when it gets replaced.

Mwal

Headed back out to Square to chase the big girls. Water clarity has done a 180 from December. Seeing 20' is not a problem. The only problems are the lake is flooded and it's only foot traffic. Other than that... Get out there and give er'.

Headed back out to Square to chase the big girls. Water clarity has done a 180 from December. Seeing 20' is not a problem. The only problems are the lake is flooded and it's only foot traffic. Other than that... Get out there and give er'.

Do you see many trout out there?