• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where is everyone

MJ1657

Another rainy Saturday. Cutting fins for a few decoys. Waiting for things to dry out a little bit. Going to see if I can buy my decoys back later this afternoon. wink

Unless someone else outbids me.

I'm thinking it's getting close to time to start laying out the bases and skis for a fish house. If it's going to get finished I will need to get it started soon.

Well I didn't have to worry about being out bid. It seems they were misplaced confused

Everyone there is hopping they got misplaced and are mixed into the "support our troops" auction and golf tourney next weekend. I hope that's the case, cause then it's still going to a good cause. If they got pocketed I would be very upset.

Hopefully they are found and someone wasn't low enough to steal from a charity event

I am hoping that's not the case. I still spent a hundred bucks , I just picked up some rods I didn't necessarily need instead of trading my donated items for cash. In the end it would just mean 2 less decoys to get ready for the darkhouse booth at the hard water show. And another trip over there next Saturday to see if they show up.

I will be a lot more selective on what groups I donate items to in the future smirk

Sounds like a fun day NG.

I spent the day washing the truck. I think ill go check out my trail cam and maybe milk cows tonight. Busy week coming up for me Monday/Tuesday heading for Wisconsin then its off to Tennessee or Nebraska after that.

I smoked chicken in the smoker and all the kids and new granddaughter came over for a nice day by the lake. I got a great bean bag set to top it of it. Sure was nice to just kick back for a day. cool

I smoked chicken in the smoker and all the kids and new granddaughter came over for a nice day by the lake. I got a great bean bag set to top it of it. Sure was nice to just kick back for a day. cool

You have it made Hawkeye.

Just got finished up with all the clean up details after the rain from Joeys grad party. I smoked/slow cooked three fresh hams for pulled pork,13 hrs I baby sat those hams but it was worth every second mmmmm they were good.

I have a pre-op physical today for a surgery a week from today. Not at all ready for this surgery but it will hopefully take the pain away from my shoulder and let me do a few more things.

Hopefully they are found and someone wasn't low enough to steal from a charity event

Made a point to stop over and check the support our troops event and auction. Wish I hadn't. frown no decoys frown

They now feel that they were indeed pocketed mad it is what it is. But like I said before, it's going to make me much more selective about what I donate items to. Which is very sad, cause I usually don't hesitate to toss items in for charity.

I will get over it, but it stings a bit.

Went to the Hennipen county fair today, because I saw that Rick Whittier was going to be there. He had a tent set up showing how he carves and paints his decoys. Chatted with him and his wife for a few minutes, and they seem like great people. We were the only ones at his tent at first so I got to take my time test swimming and picking out a few new decoys.

full-34523-46846-20140621_170305.jpg

These are the new additions to my collection. Oh and if anyone is interested I believe they are going to be there tomorrow as well. I hope everyone is having a great summer.

Bowhunt