• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Done! Well for this week at least.

Has to be a new record, day four of the hunt is today and I ran out of hunters. Everybody from my first week line up has tagged out, guess we go fishing for a couple days then see what the second week hunters can do.

It is actaully pretty tough going but luckily I had some talent in camp this week that drilled every bear. No misses, no tracking and best of all everything was quick and clean.

Terrific report! You do a good job, run a great service, and work very hard to see your customers happy. Gotta love that ending..when it all comes together quick, clean, and fairly easy.

Any luck with the data, pics, on the computer hard drive? Can you share a few pics of your clients with harvested bear...or maybe that's against site policy (?).

Hard to say what is against state policy anymore. confused Soon as I get the pics cleaned up I will post some. Getting ready as next week is another round of hunters. Round 2 is the archers, that always makes for a longer week and less success but they sure have fun with it.

No but very close. About three hours but he went in early, ol One Stop Wayne (actually the owner of 1 Stop towing) tagged out by 5pm opening day...again. I even captured my unicorn this year! Everybody has a unicorn or something that has always been unattainable and appears to be a mythical item. For some it's a car, some it is an athletic benchmark or even a collectable they struggle to find. My unicorn has been Darrell. Darrell has hunted hard for many years and is a very accomplished and worldly sportsman but the Minnesota black bear never worked out. Five years of tags he had bear spook, bear that hid behind trees, wind changes, weapon malfunctions, ATVs crash in and a long list of crazy bad luck. This year Darrell connected and ended the curse; we danced in the streets and celebrated like it was New Year’s Eve! For years we have blamed Darrell and his curse for keeping that 100% mark of my records but now the demons have been chased away and we are on the path 100% seasons again.

Thats awsome! congrates to darrel! An congrates on ur unicorn. cant wait to see pics. I guesse my unicorn is to tag out in no quota, i could do if I work a little harder at it, its just after the first one it seems the wife has ben lonly an needs some attention, an the house an the yard an the truck an the bathroom an the kitchen......

I made it a policy to no longer release client pictures after a bad deal this summer involving a guy who was supposed to be at work when his fish pictured showed up in a Facebook post. If clients want to release their pics they can but I will no longer post or release pictures of clients or dead shot up bear for the antis to get ahold of again. Pictures may be released after a completed release form and proper documentation is filled out and I do not ask bear hunters for those as it is their private matter to handle as they see fit.

As for the fine fellow that sent me the email this morning claiming my “Fishing Minnesota Bear dump is full of shirt”(bear dump is shirt) the DNR has my records and guide reports as of yesterday along with copies of the registration slips for the bear harvested. Call them and ask them so you can kindly shove it up your barrel.

I really wonder why I even bother posting bear pictures or participating on this forum for others to look at; in fact I wasn’t going to until asked twice to do so. Every year somebody has to send me hate mail calling me a lair, arsehole or some form grade school name-calling…not my problem they lack skills pertaining to bear hunting and I do it professionally. Get over it, put in the time and go do the work instead of trying to find an easy answer on the internet.

Either way that will be the end of the bear pictures on FM from Jonny P.

that's unfortunate. i dont bear hunt but enjoy the commentary and pictures. i have had "messeges" as well from people that think they own the lakes and rivers i fish. they contribute little and troll a lot. i hope you continued success in what you do. good luck.

That sucks for the rest of us that appreciate your efforts and the material that you provide us to look at and dream of!!! Some people are just haters in life and can't get past someone else having success. Personally I could care less what your clients end up doing but I love to hear your stories and see the great pics that you provide this forum with. I hope that you don't let the haters get to you and just know who you are and that what you say is true...can't always please everybody!!! Good Luck Jonny and I hope you don't let the haters win!!!

JonnyP,

I respect your decision to stop posting bear pictures; especially after the described issues this past summer with the fishermen. It's an unfortunate situation as I believe the majority of people on HSO enjoy your bear posts (and knowledge shared). You clearly know your business and I wish I you the best of luck and continued success in the future!

Sorry Jonny, didn't mean to start something their. As others I enjoy your pictures and stories a great amount. I understand your policy on releasing your clients pictures, but please keep the trailcma pictures coming. It is said how one jerk can casuse such problems and then all the others must suffer because of the jerk. Thanks Jonny for what you have been sharing with us.

Wow thats a bummer. This forum is what keeps me going when my bear season is short and feels like its in the dumps. The trail pics, hero shots and stories that go with it is what i look forward to. We all hope this incident blows over and youll get back to sharing. Thanks

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Jonny...don't even bother threatening not to post here anymore because of some #@&@$ laugh

The day you let a #@&@$ cause you to stop being you is the day you stop loving the outdoors and sharing with everyone who enjoys you. wink

Com on jonny we all support ya, sc rew em! I was gona quit one time too cause of some dingl berry but there are alot of great guys here an freindships have been made, we need your pics an input, wouldnt be the same without ya during bar season. I ignore the cr ap an enjoy the fun. I can hear them all chanting Jonny! Jonny! Jonny!

(100x awsome job) for me jonny and for all the people that read your posts. Dont lower yourself to that person's standards. Hold your head up and keep it high buddy!!! I see NO reason at all to look down except on HIM!! Keep up the good work and I cant wait to see your picture's and read your post's. It really makes my day dude!!