• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012 HSO Photo Contest- Archery Pics only please

Scoot

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again, fellas. I've got the final 1st, 2nd, and 3rd photos for both the hero and non-hero division. However, a prize was mailed to me and I have yet to receive it. I'm going to wait until I have it in hand so I've physically got all of the prizes so I can send them away to the winners right away. So, with apologies, hurry up and wait some more...

As soon as I get the final prize, I'll post the winners and get their prizes out ASAP.

. So, with apologies, hurry up and wait some more...

As soon as I get the final prize, I'll post the winners and get their prizes out ASAP.

Shipping arrival should be the 10th,I'm tracking it. This time it's not Scoot making us wait for more of the story. It's my fault but the prize is worth the wait for the winner.

Dear Scoot,

I just want to thank you for initiating this really cool photo contest. I'm sure its a lot of work and choosing just one per category isn't easy. It's been fun looking at all the contributions that came in hope you continue to do this again next year.

Meat Run

now enough with the B>S, pick me, pick me, pick me...just kidding. Can't wait to see who the winners are and the prizes. grin

LOL- you bet, Meat Run! As soon as I've got the last prize in hand, I'll announce the winners.

FYI- I didn't pick any winners, I was just the MC. I had a fellow HSO member and a couple friends judge the contest and they picked the winners. SO DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU DIDN'T WIN!!! LOL smile

Yep, I'm also gonna chime in with a thanks Scoot! Lot's of fun watching the entries come in. It's going to be tough to choose the winners with all the good photos that came in.

Hopefully I'll have the time this spring to do something similar in Turkey Hunting. Hafta bend your ear on that a bit later.

You bet, fellas. It definitely has been fun seeing all the pics. Hopefully next year we'll get even more of them!

Don, bend away! I'll be more than happy to help in any way I can. With any luck I'll even have a pic or two to contribute!

2012 Archery Moose

full-12605-30974-img958332.jpg

2012 Whitetail. Not the biggest boy but absolutely is my favorite deer I have encountered. First time hearing a real snort wheeze and witnessing a real fight. I have only seen 1-1/2 year olds play early season. These two meant business over the doe frozen 10 yards in front of me. So cool!

full-12605-30975-2012_11_0108.19.43.jpg

full-12605-30976-japbuck_b.jpg

My buddies 2012 Moose (Same trip)

full-12605-30977-img_1676.jpg

Last year was so awesome and cant wait to get to food plotting this spring!!!!