• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012 HSO Photo Contest- Archery Pics only please

Scoot

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick story behind it.

Almost every time before leaving for the day, morning or evening, I shoot a "practice" arrow out of the stand.

Well that day was not much different, so I put on the practice arrow with the Rage practice tip on it and I seen this little window between that tree and the hanging limb, which is about 6-7 yards in front of my stand and the window I was trying to shoot through was @ 6" wide.

Well not concentrating on form and releaase and torquing my bow, it left about $15-20 in that tree for a constant reminder of concentrating ALL the time.

Plus my wife and I always chuckle when we go to that stand.

I think she went this way. :>) Non hero shot 2. She only went about 35-40 yards. Snapped my Beeman in the trees. Rocket Wolverine 3P. Shooting about 55 pounds and it didn't pass thru. Hit the top of the shoulder bone or it probably would have gone thru.

full-27930-25784-arrow2012.jpg

Non-hero entry #1...

This 7 pointer bedded down in front of me for a couple hours this afternoon. Once he got comfortable we proceeded to have a little photo shoot. This is one of the more unique shots I took with the camera lens up against the rangefinder.

IMAG0501-1.jpg

Good stuff guys! The rangefinder one is very creative. Here's a couple of the pics you guys told me to post smile Solo shots with a normal camera and the timer button

I'll have to bring the camera with and try to get a non-hero shot of somethin wink

P1040847.jpg

P1040798.jpg