• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012 HSO Photo Contest- Archery Pics only please

Scoot

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one eyeguy!

JJensen, boar is right- the contest is for archery only pics. The last two definitely don't qualify and if the first one was taken during a gun hunt, it also doesn't qualify. If you took it during an archery hunt, it qualifies.

I love that Pic Nels- Bells . That ripley Youth hunt is so much fun and so well organized that I hope we get picked again for next year. we had a staring contest with about a 150 inch buck Just out of Range for about five minutes last year. It was pretty cool.

Well it was slow to start, but boy oh boy we've had a ton of great pics roll in. Keep 'em coming folks! There's still a month left of the season and some great hunting is still to come. Get out there and bring your camera along!!!

Here is a non-hero shot from some late fall fishing. Every clear evening I have ever had on Lake Mille Lacs never fails to have a gorgeous sunset. The crisp mornings in winter are a close second, but there isn't any reflection. This picture couldn't have come together any better had I planned it. I was actually taking pictures of the sunset when this passing boat just happened to come into frame.

full-21151-27029-millelacssunset.jpg